Historic Forum Preservation Bill

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Historic Forum Preservation Bill

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I think one of the archives is the ministry of Imi. and Nat.Aye Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Historic Forum Preservation Bill

Post by UEC »

The following Forums must never be deleted.pub9.ezboard.com/fshirerothgeneralpub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...noucementspub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...tiveofficepub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...technologypub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...feconomicspub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...tofdefencepub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...ralizationAs you can see.. they have names.. not just frm23 or something...Note though, some aren't what their names say.. and I think the Off Topic, linked to Yardistan, might be in this catagory. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

How do you give forums actual names instead of cheesy and frankly incomprehensible numbers? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Gryphon Avocatio

That's how EzBored used to work...it's OOOLLLDDD...even before my time...I think...IOW, you can't...what does Miss Elf's duchy vote...? Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Post by UEC »

It was from like... version 5 or less... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

wow....oldnessYay or Yea, I forget which

UEC

Post by UEC »

Either I think. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

excellent

Gryphon Avocatio

Yay is a cheer...but who cares...in some places "cheers" means "thanks"...and I use it as such... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Vote passes, 2-0-0... 3-0-0 if Erik meant to vote yes rather than not saying anything. Passes regardless.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”