Treaty with Delvenus.

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiser Letifer I

Treaty with Delvenus.

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Quote: A Treaty of Mutual Recognition, Friendship and Co-operation between the Republic of Delvenus and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. Whereas the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Republic of Delvenus hereby recognize each other and their respective successors as legitimate micronations, Therefore the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and Republic of Delvenus hereby grant each other recognition as sovereign independent nations, and hereafter pledge that: (i) neither nation, nor any officers, individuals or other agents acting under the authority of any government, organization or individual of or within either nation, shall commit any form of hostile, aggressive, subversive or destabilizing act against the other, nor against any individuals, organizations or property under either nation's sovereign jurisdiction or control, including damage or disruption to any goods, products or services that may be provided by third parties,(ii) in the event that either nation is involved in an international dispute of any nature, the other may, upon request, offer to act as a mediator therein, provided that all parties involved in such a dispute agree to such a mediation, and provided that either nation has followed its own procedures by which the decision to make such an offer is lawfully made,(iii) in the event either nation wishes to amend any part of this treaty, the other nation shall be given five days' notice of such and both nations must mutually consent to the amendment.(iv) either nation may appoint an ambassador or envoy to the other in order to foster good relations. The host nation shall reserve the right to expel an ambassador or envoy found to have committed any activities that are in contravention of either any part of this Treaty or its own laws. The Republic of Delvenus and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth hereby ratify and sign this Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Friendship. Signed on behalf of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth: Signed on behalf of the Republic of Delvenus:let the vote begin.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Re: Treaty with Delvenus.

Post by Mattlore Devious »

apart from me objecting to the spelling of organisationYEA Behold, Mattlore Devious!Counsellor of State - Most Serene Empire

Kaiser Letifer I

Brookshire votes YEA! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

THIS looks familer :) Jaris and the Kitanus Fields vote YEA. SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

It does indeed.. you wrote it...hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Actually, I didn't. Someone from Treesia did. But they said I could use it, so all is good. SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

whatever. still works.. might wanna get your fellow nobles to vote on it.... and the Prætor to act on it.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

UEC

Post by UEC »

bump... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Passes.Sorry, again, it was WAY down the list.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”