Up for vote: Attera-Shireroth Treaty

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Sirithil

Up for vote: Attera-Shireroth Treaty

Post by Sirithil »

Quote:Attera-Shireroth Treaty of Recognition and FriendshipARTICLE 1There shall be a Perpetual State of mutual recognition and friendship between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Solomonic Empire of Attera. The two aforementioned nations shall be commited to a peaceful resolution of any and all issues that may occur to estrange and otherwise alienate them one from the other.ARTICLE 2Both Nations shall refrain from any aggressive, belligerent, or hostile act or policy, either overtly or covertly, directed against the other.ARTICLE 3The signatory parties shall respect the diplomatic envoys of each other, their diplomatic correspondence and their offices, as well as all other government structures of each other. ARTICLE 4The signatory Nations shall recognise any titles and other honors granted by their respective Leaders to their citizens and to other persons, and vice versa.ARTICLE 5This Treaty may only be amended, revised, enlarged and expanded upon the concurrence of both signatory Nations. Any contrary action or measure shall be null and void.ARTICLE 6This Treaty shall enter into force upon ratification by both signatory Nations' governments.ARTICLE 7Either party may withdraw from this Treaty provided that seven days' written notice (defined as a post on the forums of both nations by the withdrawing nation's head of state, ratified by whatever legislative procedures are necessary) is given.Post yer votes, dukes! By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Up for vote: Attera-Shireroth Treaty

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Brookshire votes Aye. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I see no reason why not....Aye

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I don't believe there are any problems with Attera...I guess I vote Aye... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

GoldShire does not like Attera and abstains. Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessDuke of Goldshire, ShirerothCitizen of the new AIN!"I am got the chair" - UEC"where are the my pants?" - UEC

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Elwynn and Novi D vote AYE. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

UEC

Post by UEC »

And since the Prætor is no where to be seen... this will never end.... blast you James... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

In absentia for James, who is probably attached to Erin right now, I close the vote.Vote passes, 4.5-0-1 Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusA Proud Citizen of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'll allow it...wait.. that's not my place anymore...dah E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Elwynn and Novi D vote AYE.
I don't like the fact that one person can have 1 + 1/2 votes...this is a problem...Time to call a discussion... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

UEC

Post by UEC »

He was a Thane... Thanes get the vote of a Duke.. not a Duke and a Baron..... I thought we went over this... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

No, we never did. But ok, then it's revised:5-0-1 Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusA Proud Citizen of Shireroth

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”