Recognize Interland.

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Re: Recognize Interland.

Post by Scott Alexander »

Abstain. They'll probably join Lyrica anyway.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Lyrica was dead last I knew... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

But they're trying to revive it by joining. A sarcasm dectector? Oooh...that's REAL useful. - The Simpsons

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Recognize Interland.

This vote is to recognize the newly independant Interland from Tymarian.I vote Yea. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Abstain(I don't know enough about Interland anyhow... I should try keeping up with politics.) "Bad - - grammar - - overload!" ~The Simpsons Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I see.. Interland is another ...was another state in Tymaria.. like us.. and it has broken away... like us... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Abstain. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Scott Alexander

Yes...but it's connected to Lyrica...or will be...which makes it evil...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Yet, you recognized it in Tymaria... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Only under my general "Recognize Seceded States" policy. Besides, as you well know, Tymaria's evil anyway, so we don't have to worry about that kind of thing. A sarcasm dectector? Oooh...that's REAL useful. - The Simpsons

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hm. They're a seceded state, which tempts me to vote yea, however, I don't really like Interland... Combining Star Trek, German tradition and a population of known villains just doesn't work. (and I don't know much about Interland anyway)Therefore, for excitement's sake... Straylight votes NAY. "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft testEdited by: Ari Rahikkala at: 7/14/02 1:17:21 pm

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

You know.. it would be helpful to have them on our good side for a while... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hm. I just remembered that I'm the Shezestriaki, so I should really go for peace... thus... I change my vote (changing your vote is fun - why else would people do it all the time in micronational elections/votes?) to ABSTAIN. "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

*is extremely pissed off*pub37.ezboard.com/frepubl...D=20.topicShireroth cannot recognize Interland aslong as this attrocity is happening.I change my vote to NAY....Damn it.. why must everyone out there be an asshole.... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I would have to agree... My vote is henceforth changed toNAY Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Pivot point, back to NAY like I had never abstained... "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Scott Alexander

After speaking to Yuri, I believe that this is Locke acting unilaterally (as he is wont to do). Yuri doesn't know about it and doesn't think Julian does either. So no need to take this out on Interland...yet.

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I spoke to Julian... looks like it was simply locke... I'm tired... ok... Yea.. I think I oughta just decree this one to get it overwith.... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

And you wonder why I abstained...*shakes his head* Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Bah... they're politically unstable... my nay vote stands... (and it wouldn't be fun to change it anymore) "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Turns out Locke didn't speak for them.. He lied.. proly to try and turn us against each other. Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Anything for the 'good of the growth of micronationalism', eh? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

I abstain on the issue... with time passing, I close the vote...1-1.5-2.5 The Landsraad votes not to recognize Interland. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

well, Since this vote had problems.. and we need to recognize them.... I use my supreme power as Kaiser and Veto this Nay vote.We recognize Interland..... sorry..hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”