Issue of Recognizing Babkha and Istvanistan

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Issue of Recognizing Babkha and Istvanistan

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

YeaYeaBabkha is a nice bunch o' people... I think... anyhoo, proly a good idea to make some friends..And Istvanistan is reforming their government and could use some support, and I like em... I post there often... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

I support recognizing them both...great places. Except that I don't know if Babkha will recognize us back - they have a three month policy and I'm not sure how they stand on the fact that Shireroth's been around for 2 years but in drastically different states. Did Stjepan say anythinga bout whether he's actually interested in foreign policy?

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I've yet to speak of them..well, Shireroth's "states" haven't been to drastic.. we have the same basic structure we used to have before HoA.... Just more developed now... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Lord Raglan

Issue of Recognizing Babkha and Istvanistan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Dealing with foreign policy, I have been requested by the Kaiseress to bring a vote on recognizing the micronations of Babkha and Istvanistan.Insert "Yea" or "Nay" on the blank or in some format that I will understand...______ to recognizing Babkha______ to recognizing IstvanistanThis vote will end when 5 days have passed or when a sum of 5 votes have been cast for both issues. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

YeaYea(SAVE THE KIWI!) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yea, and Yea Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Yea on recognising Babkha. I think they SHOULD have no problems with recognising us... We've been partly independent almost all this time anyway :).Yea on recognising Istvanistan... the Holy Akerfeldt (unless he changes his title) will be happy to recognise us back... And so will be everyone else. After all, all adherents of the Order are Shirerothian nobles :). "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

well, except that I really wasn't planning on reinstituing a micronational style of foreign policy. You can recognize us if you want and there can be some interaction, I suppose, but formalities like recognition and treaties will not be conducted by Istvanistan formally...btw, Ari! When are you going to join the Adherents? I need you to fill one of the soon to be announced Archetypes :)(And I'm getting rid of the Holy part, its actually just a leftover from goofing around in the commune. Kinda surprised to see it announced as the title for the Chaocracy, but so as to not confuse everyone, I'll keep the Akerfeldt and ditch the holy) So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Including a yea and yea for me and a closing of this vote...5-0 Yeas win and Shireroth hereby recognizes the Kingdom of Babkha.5-0 Yeas win and Shireroth hereby recognizes the Choacracy of Istvanistan. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of TymariaEdited by: Lord Raglan  at: 7/25/02 9:21:09 pm

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”