Greetings from Elwynn

RicLyon

Greetings from Elwynn

Post by RicLyon »

Elwynn salutes you, Antican brethren!May a grand friendship be created between our two duchies

Delphi

Re: Greetings from Elwynn

Post by Delphi »

Hear hear! You're not all so Babk... I mean bad. j/k

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

No he isnt joking! And neither am I. Babkha sucks!J/K of course. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

You'll never get the camel love you were asking for last night if you go around saying things like that.

AngelGuardian93

Dare I ask as to what exactly that means...? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

I believe he was inferring you seek sexual fulfilment from a humped, spitting desert pack animal. Such things are quite socially acceptable in parts of Babkha, so don't be shocked. Krasniy YastrebCommissar of the InteriorSoviet Republic of Novaya Zemlya

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Don't say things like that; you might make Oz start another lawsuit.

MeanBean Of Antica

Post by MeanBean Of Antica »

I have a message for all of antica......WestSide, bitches!

Lachlan Powers

Post by Lachlan Powers »

...and there goes the neighbourhood! ejen ranti taicardainre (Lachlan Powers)The Grand Commonwealth - Aerlig - MNN - Treesia - mncentre - EIFA - Lemuria

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

*sigh*I really don't want this entire place to become the bar...

Osman Shahanshah

Mine's a pint then.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Double Krepkaya for me, no ice... Krasniy YastrebCommissar of the InteriorSoviet Republic of Novaya Zemlya

AngelGuardian93

If you dont like bars, you shouldnt be in Shireroth. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I don't particularly like bars, and have no problem with them in micronationalism, but, I don't want this to become an off-topic forum!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I agree with Delphi. There's the Off Topic for that. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Osman Shahanshah

Quote:For discussions that are even more off-topic than usualImplies everywhere is off-topic really.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Well this will not be an off-topic forum, period. I had enough trouble getting people out of the bar and into the Senate back in the Dinarchy.

MeanBean Of Antica

Post by MeanBean Of Antica »

I only meant that West Antica is better than East Antica and even Ali G agrees. And the bar was simply more fun than the senate, hence why everyone was always there. It was easier to come up with funny topics than new laws...

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Right, but it's still important that actual things get done. Besides, I tended to ignore the bar, myself, and had more fun in the senate.

AngelGuardian93

"...and then the dog said to the ape, QUIT monkying around with me!"OOOhoooohoooo I love that one... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Do you think you'll need your barony forums? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Not entirely sure. If my counts get off their asses with me and we start to do stuff, possibly. It depends on what they want.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Too true Semisa, I would start another lawsuit, if only Foghorn and I get back to wo rking on the 'doomsday device' (AKA Lawfirm)

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Too bad this isn't Elwynn, though. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

With the new subforum option, you can make an Antican-only off topic for the Duchy if you want so that people will have that to chat in and then can use the general for Important Business Only.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. We'll see how it goes and then make the appropriate request if necessary.

And by the way, who made the nifty banner? That was on my list of things to do, though I was doubting whether it'd be nifty because I suck at that stuff.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I made it. If it's not very good, consider it more of an incentive for someone else to make a banner than a permanent fixture.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

It's better than I could make without lots and lots of effort (and luck). I've currently got a lot of stuff to take care of before a banner, but if any of the duchy's counts want to make something, I'd be interested to take a look.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Say, would it be possible to make subfora for the counties of Antica? Just a suggestion.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Don't we have enough forums already? There's hardly any posts in this forum.

Oh, and as said before, subforums are not in yet, although they will be come phpBB 3.0.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Antica”