Main Forum Background Poll II

Kaiser Los III

Re: Main Forum Background Poll II

Post by Kaiser Los III »

And I just want to say....LOOK AT THE TILING ON MALARBOR. AAAGH!

Kaiser Los III

Main Forum Background Poll II

Post by Kaiser Los III »

The choices are between the current background (dark forest with huts) and the original Malarbor as seen in Yardistan right now.Dark forest with hutsOriginal MalarborShow results

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Double the Malarbor, double the fun! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I was not the biggest fan of the Malarbor tiling either, which is the reason I stretched him in the first place. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Scott, getting people from your live journal to help your case is low. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Don Diego de Almagro

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

But effective.

Kaiser Los III

Stuff

Post by Kaiser Los III »

You mean publicizing the poll? Does that mean putting it up on Malarbor is low also?

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Glares at both Nick and the Kaiser, emits a grumble of kindly-stop-bickering-ness*

Return to “Temple of Lumina”