Map Thread

Kaiser Los III

Map Thread

Post by Kaiser Los III »

New maps with updated unit locations to be posted daily. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/25/05 0:53

extreme007

Re: Map Thread

Post by extreme007 »

why is there a star next to my name??also, i suggest that you use either different font or color for people having different military forces... for example: people with airforce could have a blue color, etc....or better yet:naval: \name/special forces: $nameair force: ^nameor something like that.. it would show the players exactly what type of competition they are facing... because now, if you look at Nate, or Oz, or Foghorn, you can't say what units they are using!and actually Ryan is already in possession of those four islands! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Dagobert's reply in one of his threads:Quote:The Admiral of the Central Fleet stood his ground when he directed his officials to give out the orders to block/attack any Shirerithian ship seen in the coasts of Terre D'riches and/or close by.the map is wrong.. some of his ships are near TDR. only a few are near Amir. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

New update. I'm just going to edit the first post so as to not overwhelm people with bad connections. The white lines mean that a unit is projecting its power. For a naval unit it means a blockade; for an air unit it means that the place the unit is shown is its base but it is flying along the line for some sort of manuever.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

octavius is more near regis.... since he said he could see your ships!......also, that's the reason i put more mines in the strait between jaris and TDR... cause one of his superbattlecruisers had to be sent back to port. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Okay, so here are my comments on the new map update.I have heard rumors that Shirerithian forces have taken Acre, which is why it's marked blue on the map (too apathetic to distinguish between Shirerithian and Antican zones of occupation), but that has yet to be confirmed.Is Yuri pretty much gone for now?Emperor Edward, am I correct that you have part of your brigade on Jaris and another part going to Acre? If so, where is the part that's going to Acre right now, and where exactly did it come from and when?Are Dugobert and Rakesh anywhere?Is my placement of Alrordian right?Nate, are you still in this, or are you sending your ships home?Where is the Emperor of Stormark's carrier these days?

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

*draws a little arrow extending from his name to a point northwest of Regis*

Alrodrian

Post by Alrodrian »

My troops are in the right place for now.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

kaiser.... stomark changed the units from the navy ships to naval aircrafts flying out of land base only.. foghorn has left Miska i believe, so uh... change that back to GC color?Yuri is still in Acre, although he has gone for a few days and has left command of about 1000 or 2000 (our of 25000) fedayeen soldiers under ardashir's... but he's still in the game.. his role has just not come forward till the situation escalates....secondly, are Erik and Fax on the same airbase? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Scott, Since Foghorn has for the time being pulled out of Miska, and Eoin has not yet pushed beyond Acre or quelled the resistance, I think this map is more representative of the current state of affairs:Also adjusted for Octavius, Harald and Rakesh.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Do you have troops in or near Miska right now?

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

1st Earl of Chaddington's Regiment9th The King's Royal Grenadiers& 5 sexton self propelled gunsSee 'The Roundabout' Thread.

Return to “SNARL - The Jaris War”