Judging Decisions

Erik Mortis

Re: Judging Decisions

Post by Erik Mortis »

I haven't really made any combat posts since my unit is still awaiting specific orders.. thus.. I develope characters, the commander, history, backstory and humanize war.. the effects of war.. and how just fucked up war really is. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoDuke of BrookshireMember of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

kaiser, i see your point with the "everyone would follow to improve standards" kinda thing... and i do like the idea... so, as long as you are not going to give stars to every person who does it, i am fine...(hmmmm.... off the record: you just wanted to give him a star so that he is within some capability to fight me.. aren't you?) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Can you deny he needs it? Off the record: That's one of the reasons I decided to reform the jugding system so I'm only responsible for Babkhan players. Otherwise the temptation to do something like that more often is too great. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/21/05 10:13

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote: Otherwise the temptation to do something like that more often is too great.i wonder if me and 11th Air Force is responsible for that! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*shakes head* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I notice that since allocating stars to our side has been taken out of Scott's hands, our side has received a grand total of zero stars.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Congratulations!in the same time frame, the Commonwealth side has recieved none either! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Aw c'mon honey, don't be like that :P Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Today's star goes to OctaviusMe for his tense stand off amongst his own command, which accurately reflects the political fractures currently in Antica.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Today's other star goes to the King of Gotzborg for managing to do more with a boring voyage full of refueling stops close to home than I've seen a lot of people do with epic battles.I'm desperately trying to resist giving a second star to Ardashir on general principle, but unless one of you shapes up in the next two days, I'm gonna have to.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Todays star goes to Eoin for the consistent level of quality in his posts since the second invasion of Acre began. Even if he does think there is a chance Commonwealth forces won't notice a section of the Western wall being pulled down.

Return to “SNARL - The Jaris War”