Conquest of Jaris

Emperor Edgard II

Conquest of Jaris

Post by Emperor Edgard II »

His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Alexandria, stood amogst his men. A brigade was about to leave to see action for the first time in a very long time.He had a crate brought in and turned upside down. He got himself on it and looked at the faces of his troops."Alexandrian soldiers!Countrymen!Make Alexandria proud. Do your best. Leave no fellow soldier behind. I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field. I know already, for your forwardness you have deserved rewards and crowns; and We do assure you in the word of a prince, they shall be duly paid you.I come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live and die amongst you all; to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust."Amidst the sounds of helicopters and the cheers of the rest of the Alexandrian Legion, helicopters left their base in Chesterfield to transport Brigade Edgard to Philban in Jaris."Let it commence..." His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/18/05 16:54

extreme007

Re: Conquest of Jaris

Post by extreme007 »

OOC: a little more info might help us... and uhh.... i am not sure if you are aware.. but Octavius has 3 superbattlecruisers in the region, along with few of kaiser's ships... plus, i put few mines in the strait between Jaris and TDR...EDIT: okay screw the mines, you are flying over them... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)Edited by: extreme007  at: 8/18/05 16:51

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

OOC: Sorry about the massive delay, but I've been sort of busy lately."Any identification of what we just hit?" The Captain of the Pelops, Captain Williams, stepped through the aft hatch into the Bridge, summoned when alerted of a collision with an unknown. The Officer of the Watch, Lieutenant Miranda, turned to him and said, "nothing yet, sir... Comm noted a short--""--Sir! another signal... same frequency... similar pattern... too simple to be an encoded data trans--" The Communications Officer was rudely interrupted. Not only that, but he was tossed from his seat at the Comm Station. Power flashed on an off, and then the normal lights were replaced with low voltage red emergency lights as the bow was lifted meters into the air. Lt Miranda held onto the helm station as he lost balance. Capt Williams fell back and tripped on the rim of the aft hatch that he just came through, still in the middle of buttoning up his uniform jacket, and at the last moment grabbed the hatch's handle. The Damage Control display flashed red indicators for two specific areas, both just forward of Alpha Turret on the port side.Those on the Bridge who hadn't lost their balance as the bow lifted up did so as it came down and back into the water. Everyone hurriedly returned to their positions as the ship pitched back and forth. "Damage report, if you will, Lieutenant!" The Captain made his way back to his feet along with everyone else, "SONAR, submarine signatures?" The deck stopped pitching fore-and-aft, but it was not completely straightened out... in a calm sea the deck was beginning to lean forward. Not just forward but to port, as well."Helm, full stop," was all the Lieutenant said as he worked with Damage Control. Damage Control Officer picked up the phone, answering from a corridor-placed station near some of the portside damage. He turned to the Captain, calling through the noise, phone still in hand, "Hull breach portside. Torpedo Belt damaged. We're taking on water and... Fires spreading aft toward Alpha Turret's Magazines!" Another vibration rocked throughout the ship...The First Antican Battlegroup sat in the middle of the strait, haphazardly arranged with the Dauntless and the Leonidas positioned around the Pelops, and each widely spaced from the other. Admiral Octavius stood against the railing of the outer bridge, which provided an exterior walking space around the front of the Bridge of the Dauntless. Octavius's adjutant, Lieutenant Lee, stepped up to him with a print-out of reports. The Battlegroup had sat there, northwest of Regis, for the past few days, doing what they could for the Pelops before they could continue. In the mean time, the fight had moved southwest, away from the Battlegroup to the south and Terre d'Riches.Communiques from Aquilaria haven't been promising either. Delphi had been taking advantage of Octavius's illtimed absense in order to blame him for abandoning the government and leaving it to rot. Not many bought what he spouted, and some high ranking officials took their leave at once, announcing that they were on indefinitely long vacation, with many soon finding their way to Nafticon. Octavius had spent the morning outside, contemplating what would happen as the dinarchial government crumbled in his absence. When he would return to Antican shores, however, he would be forced to put things right, possibly even finally sacrificing the state, all for the good of the Antican people. An intentional cough brought Octavius's attention back to his adjutant."Admiral, the AMS Shark and the ARS Dorica have reported their location and that they have defused 2 more mines and will be rendezvousing with us by tomorrow... *shuffle* The AIS Pelops has stopped its remaining leaks. Current casualty count is 66 dead, 83 wounded. Pelops's Alpha Turret will be brought back online in... 6 hours, to test that its machinery hasn't been fire damaged." Octavius nodded. Three days wasted, and still another day before reaching the battle zone. He looked off the port side of the Dauntless at the Pelops. The bow still rested lower in the water than the stern, but it was better. "Condition One throughout the ship! Repeat, Condition One throughout the ship!" The PA system rang out throughout the Dauntless, leaking out the opened door outside. The Admiral and his adjutant turned and stepped back into the Bridge to investigate. The Lieutenant secured the hatch behind him as the Admiral walked straight into the center."Report, Captain." The ship jolted as it began accelerating through its own cavitation, moving in full reverse.Captain Bobritzky stepped back from RADAR and stood straight. "We're reading a large group of aircraft moving across the strait toward Jaris. They read as helicopters, most of which are of a type too small to be transporting tanks or artillery, but most likely being used as troop transports. None of them have responded to friend-or-foe identification, and appear to be a design used by the Alexandrians. All Battlecruisers have their Secondary Battery ready to fire a constant, wide, explosive-round burst. It'll take another half minute for that group to begin coming into firing range. "The Dauntless is currently going full reverse in order to widen our line. Leonidas is currently moving back as well to take the center. Pelops is turning starboard in order to better align itself with the incoming air group." The Secondary Battery Command Console was located near the back of the bridge, counting down until the front of the incoming group of helicopters came into firing range.Twenty Seconds...... Fifteen Seconds...... Ten Seconds...... :05... :04... :03... :02... :01...First Antican Battlegroup is holding position west of Regis. Pelops has sustained damage thanks to two mines to the port side. A large group of helicopters (Alexandrian Brigade being transported from Chesterfield to Philban) is immediately outside of the range of the Battlegroup's secondary batteries (3 Battlecruisers, each with 12 guns in the secondary battery, each capable of firing about 20 explosive rounds per minute... *gets out calculator*) and closing rapidly. The Battlegroup has also stretched itself to counter flanking maneuvers and provide a wider field of fire.Edit: bad spelling error. Edited by: OctaviusMe  at: 8/18/05 22:22

Emperor Edgard II

General Joseph Alsace rode with his men in the helicopters on their way to Philban. He was chatting merrily with his men, when a message was radioed in:"Anticans on the prowl. You are targets. Over and out.""All right, ladies. It's time to rock and roll! Delpoy countermeasures and take evasive action. Alert all other helicopters immediately. Now!"The helicopters recieved the orders immediately and their pilots began to drop down near sea level to avoid radar detection. They began to divert westwards, hopefully out of range of the Antican guns."Keep all chatter down and assume silence," radioed General Alsace to the rest of the helicopter fleet."Let's hope help will come..."EDIT: Character stuff to fluff it a little bit... I'm not that good at this... lol.SECOND EDIT: Change of direction. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/19/05 11:24

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

:00 flashed on the timer. The Dauntless still vibrated slightly as it continued to move backward through its cavitation, but the vibrations soon stopped. And then, the roar of artillery took over. The 5-inch guns aboard the Dauntless unleashed its ammunition into air. The gun turrets of the Secondary Battery fired in sequence, along with the other ships' gun turrets. Because of the angle, the Dauntless and the Pelops could only fire seven of their twelve 5-inch guns, while the Leonidas could only fire six of her 5-inch guns.:19. The second salvo fired. Octavius leaned over to look at the RADAR display, focusing on the incoming helicopter group. They were still heading almost directly toward them. :26. The helicopter group began to turn northward. "Damn," he said to himself, "they've sighted us." :29. The helicopter group, which was spread out over kilometers, was now heading northward and away, with only their right flank barely in range of the guns. And then, parts of the right flank disappeared from RADAR. A couple helicopters here, another few there. Explosive rounds were detonating.A third salvo fired, but by this time the most of that right flank was again outside of maximum range. They passed the straight to the northwest, and headed northward. Finally, they disappeared off the edge of the RADAR's range. Damn, thought Octavius, with nothing in Jaris to stop them, they might be able to take it. Octavius stood up and drifted toward the center of the Bridge, thinking.Captain Bobritzky made a PA announcement, "Action Stations stand down. Set Condition Two throughout the ship."The Admiral walked up to Capt Bobritzky, and softly spoke to him, saying, "I want the Dauntless to move north. Leonidas and Pelops will remain here awaiting the Shark and the Dorica. Ready the cruise and SLAM missiles, and send a helicopter to scout for the Alexandrian landing area. I want to find them. I want to finish them. Understood?" The Captain nodded, then saluted. Octavius reciprocated, then walked aft off the bridge with Lt Lee closely following. After stepping through the aft hatchway, Octavius took of his glasses and cleaned them, continuing along the corridor toward his quarters.He stopped at the door, then put his glasses back on and looked at his adjutant. "I want you to get me the Commodore on the phone. I'd like to talk to him... find out what his status is..." He opened the hatch, then changing his mind turned back to the Lt, "...but before that, I want to talk to Lt-Cdr Gaeta in Nafticon... in half an hour." The two saluted each other and Octavius locked the hatch behind him.First Antican Battlegroup takes out a relatively small number of troop transporting helicopters from the Alexandrian group. Dauntless is making its way north, preparing to fire cruise and SLAM missiles, and is preparing to send a helicopter to scout for the Alexandrian landing area to get coordinates. Pelops and Leonidas are remaining behind, waiting for the Shark and the Dorica, a minesweeper/defuser ship and a repair ship respectively, both of which are about half a day away.EDIT: forgot summary. Edited by: OctaviusMe  at: 8/19/05 14:59

extreme007

Enemy Observation

Post by extreme007 »

(part 1 of 2)Extreme007 smiled as the Ashavans carrying the first incendiary device took to the air. The two aircrafts had just landed about ten minutes ago. One of them was armed with the incendiary device, while the other was armed with an observation instrument. The Karnalian weapon developers had requested that when the devices were tested, as opposed to the term 'used', that some observation and data be collected to aid in the refinement of the weapon. They had sent a specially designed and developed data collection pod. It was similar in size and looks as that of a fuel tank. Infact, it was really a fuel tank without the fuel and with numerous electronic sensors coming out of it. The weapon developers had even managed to put a video camera device into the pod to allow them the video footage of the bomb exploding. What the other sensors collected and how they were to be used remained a mystery even to extreme007.Within an hour, the aircraft, designated Bear, would be in the strait and on top of the battlecruisers' positions. Earlier, extreme007 was told of the movement of the Alexandrian army to Jaris using helicopters. He was told that the army was moving from Chesterfield to Philban and had requested air cover from the 11th Air Force. extreme007 had cursed and vented his anger at the officer of the Alexandrian army who had sent the communication. Most of 11th Air Force's planes were still in the air, returning from their bombing runs of Antican airports, when he had recieved the communication. Why couldn't the Commonwealth ground forces declare their plans and intentions to him in advance of their move? Why did they have to wait till the very end to request air support? extreme007 knew he would never get an answer to these questions in this place. Had it been Karnali and a war near there, then it would have been commonplace to first plan the entire mission and get every force to acknowledge their role. That way it would have caused less problems for everyone, less losses for the friendly side, greater damage to the enemy and more importantly, it could even change the tide of war. But here, everyone moved with their own agenda and everyone wanted the 11th Air Force to come to their rescue.extreme007 walked back to the War Room at the Shireton Airport. The Babkhans had done a wonderfull job at renovating the entire airport in no time and had even managed to get it to the same level of readiness as the York airport. The 11th Air Force, it seemed, was being given a higher priority than the other units around. It was fair in way for they were doing most of the damage to the enemy, but it was also bad as the remaining units were being given less attention. The enemy could always spot such weaknesses. It was a saying in Karnali military, 'You can say how much the enemy fears you by seeing how he hurts you'. Or something like that it was. The intelligence had picked up a new wing for the enemy's air force in the region. It was evident that the enemy was fearing the air supremacy of the 11th Air Force and that they were ready to do anything that would stop it from continuing and deciding the future of this war.Luck, it seemed to many, was on the side of 11th Air Force. First, they had managed to increase their airbases. They now had two fully operational bases from which to operate and a further two which could be made fully operational in a day or two but were already in a very good state to aid the 11th Air Force. This move had come in the aftermaths of the destruction of Jaris airport. extreme007, realizing the danger of having a single airbase had ordered the formation of other bases around TDR. The second good move of the 11th Air Force was to make the airways safe. By taking out the nearby Antican airports, they had ensured that it would take a long time before the enemy could effectively attack the 11th Air Force. And it had definately done wonders as it was done at the right time. The new Shirerithian air force wing now had to look for base that was farther away and for them to attack the 11th Air Force, it would take a lot of effort and time. And when they do manage to launch the attack, the 11th Air Force would have enough warning to get all her aircrafts into the air, ready for an aerial combat. If there was a need for one.extreme007 walked towards the radar operator. He could see that the Bear formation was now over the strait and heading to the last known position of the Antican battlecruisers. Communication with the Alexandrian air units had informed the 11th Air Force about the fire it was taking from the battlecruisers. extreme007 hoped that the helicopters were as close to the surface as possible. That would have made it harder for the battlecruiser's artilleries to get a direct shot at the enemy. Being low meant that battlecruisers would have had to have extremely good radars to detect the height and position of the helicopters and using that information to calculate the trajectory needed to shoot their guns at targets far beyond the horizon. And offcourse not to mention being lucky to predict where the helicopter targets would be when their artillery shots fell. extreme007's thoughts were suddenly interupted when the speakers soon came alive."Contact. Surface. Single battlecruiser. Norfolk style altitude bombing raid. Eta to release zone three zero seconds.""Bear leader, this is Shireton. Release your mines first and then the test bomb.""Roger that Shireton. two zero seconds to release zone.""Contact. Air. Enemy helicopter. Bear two, that's your target, while I perform this test. ETA to release zone one zero seconds.""Weapons Away. I repeat weapons away."Summary: my two planes have arrived on top of octavius's battlecruiser (i believe its dauntless? the one that was heading North)... they have just dropped the weapons... i dropped 4 mines and 1 incendiary device on the dauntless..... my altitude is still wayy up there above the air defenses.Note: I posted a few hours ago, titled "Love the Smell of Napalm", in which i mention that there are going to be two missions performmed... this is one of them, and hence this is part 1.part 2 is the mission on Miska, which i will write shortly afterwards. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

OctaviusMe

Damage Control

Post by OctaviusMe »

"Action Stations! Actions Stations! Set Condition One throughout the ship!" came the PA announcement. Octavius stood up from his desk and grabbed his uniform jacket, his half finished lunch left behind."What the hell is going on here? We just got off of Condition One an hour ago," Octavius questioned Lt Anders, who was the Officer of the Watch and walked up to him, "where is Captain Bobritzky?" The Captain stepped into the bridge from through the starboard aft hatchway."Leonidas picked up on RADAR two high altitude aircraft, and now we're showing them on our screens, heading right for us. They're too high to reach with air defense batteries. They'll be over us in 10 seconds, lining up for what looks like a bombing run.""Ordinance release. 4 signals. Aircraft continuing northeast. Still too high to reach." The Phalanx Defense System tracked the 5 signals dropping out of the sky immediately above or near the Dauntless. One of them will be too far for the CIWS guns to hit. The other three have been targetted and locked.Green indicator lights flashed on the Phalanx Defense Command Console. All four were confirmed loaded and ready to fire. Loaded. Locked. In Range. Fire.The muted roar of the four CIWS guns sounded less like gunfire and more like a strange, mechanical, humming sound. The Petty Officer manning the station called out for the top officers to hear, "One target destroyed. No wait... two targets destroyed. Third has evaded and has broken water."RADAR monitor station called out, "Sirs, Ordinance release. 1 signal. This one's larger than the other four. Coming down directly on top of us. Dead center trajectory."Lt Anders stepped up behind the Helm station, "Helm, hard to port. A Shaft full reverse, B C and D Shafts full ahead." The Dauntless began to turn sharply to port. RADAR flash analysis indicated that the incoming device was compensating for the Dauntless's movements. The clock was quickly running out as it fell closer and closer to the Dauntless. CIWS guns opened fire, all four locked onto the single dropping device."All Hands, brace for contact!" The ship shook and rolled to port. The regular lights flashed, along with most instrumentation lights, but immediately came back online."Detonation at an altitude of 49 meters, sir." A universal sigh of relief filled the ship."Damage Control. Status?""No damage reported, yet. DC teams are moving topside to inspect. Sir, that was way too close for a conventional bomb to make so little damage."Chief Grey led his Damage Control team around the superstructure of the Dauntless. One of the less experienced of the team, Crewman Daniels, jumped back as the CIWS gun suddenly shifted its position. The ship was still at Action Stations, technically, but with the only two hostile targets way out of range and not attacking, the situation was calm enough for the DC teams to do exterior inspections rather than simply internal containment work. That, and that there wasn't any damage to contain. Another couple of DC teams were at different locations around the superstructure, which was the target of the last device."DC-1 reporting, there's a large, white, quickly dissipating cloud hanging over the Dauntless, drifting away with the wind." Chief Grey spoke into his wireless headset. The team moved forward, and one of the petty officers saw something on the deck. "Chief?""What is it Hoshi?" Chief Grey turned to look at what the PO was attending to, "what is that?""Looks like chemical burn marks. Thermite... maybe Magnesium." The Chief clicked his wireless set back on."Damage Control, DC-1 reporting. We've found some chemical burns on the deck and..." looks around "...scattered at different places along the hull. I think we're looking at an incendiary bomb."On the radio, the DC Commanding Officer, Lt Doral, responded, "DC-2 and -3 are reporting the same thing. We're bringing up another couple of DC teams with hand-held fire suppression gear for you all.""Aye sir." Within minutes, the additional DC teams supplied DC-1 with the equipment, and they worked to find the scattered burn areas."Shit!" PO Hadrian was sent out to reinspect the helicopter before it lifted off for its mission to find the Alexandrian landing area, now that an incendiary bomb had gone off overhead. She was in the middle of checking the propellor blades, and found that some of the scattered thermite had sprinkled on one of the blades and had half burned through. It'd take time to replace it. Thankfully the second helicopter was still inside and safe.Three crewmen were on one of the armored missile launcher, all spraying with their hand-held gear on a patch of chemicals. The spray became a hard foam that stopped oxygen from passing between it, and hence choking the metal-burning chemicals. They were inspecting them for burns and furiously trying to keep them from burning through the armored exterior and into the missiles.After about an hour, Lt Doral could comfortably report that all hull damage was contained and being treated. The chemicals were isolated and removed, and in a few bad sections, the hull was patched up.Dauntless destroys 2 of 4 dropped mines, a third's status is unknown, and the fourth dropped too far out of range to have an effect. The incendiary bomb caused minor hull damage, which has been attended to. One helicopter is temporarily down until a couple of its propellor blades can be replaced, those 2 having been burned partially through enough for them to break when used.Dauntless currently at Action Stations, tracking the 2 hostile aircraft.

extreme007

Re: Damage Control

Post by extreme007 »

OOC:i thought that your helicopter would have enough time to get out of there and on its way.....that's why i wrote about the helicopter sighting..plus, you never said you had 2 helis... most ships, including shirerithians, have 1... oh well..anyways, the main reason i am posting this OOC is to find out how you destroyed my mines and incendiary device.i dont want to sound like a whinning person, but like others, i too like the details... i have been researching on the net about the Phalanx anti-air defense system... and, well:1. its a point defense against ASMs, cruise missiles, slow fixed wing aircrafts and hovering aircrafts.. not bombs or air dropped mines.2. it is a short range defense system... so, if you are assuming that the Phalanx systems on board your other ships helped out here, then its not possible.3. the Phalanx, the improved ones and i assume you got those, have an elevation search and shoot of 0 degrees to 70 degrees, above horizontal. that leaves 30 degrees from the vertical straight up.. http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/ammo/martin.pdfin some other sites, i have read about what they refer to as a 'hole' or a 'cone' above the system.. i have gone through about the entire first page, and half of second to find a link that the Phalanx upgrades have been able to get the entire 90 degrees of coverage.. whichs means, that in the 30 degrees of non-coverage, it is virtually useless... now, i agree you got four of them, and most likely spread them as far as possible.. but even then, 30 degrees going up does get rather large too quickly.. leaving huge chunk of the airspace directly above the ship uncovered.. which means that the bomb and mines would have been directly overhead and close to the ship before the Phalanx system could begin to defend (if it can against bombs).now, i dont mind not hitting your ship or not causing much damage at all... i know how it feels like (Norfolk ).. but with the above reasons, i find it hard that you got away relatively unscratched.oh.. and uh.. how did my mine fall far away as to not affect your ship at all?? and didn't you move? that would mean that my mine blew should blow up.. and what's you mean by unknown status of third mine? and how did you blow up the incendiary device, i mean (apart from the above reasons) you did not explain what blew it up.. you said "get ready for impact" or something and then Huge Relief!..i am confused.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

OOC:1. a point defense system that can hit supersonic objects can be adapted to hit subsonic objects by logic.2. The range of CIWS guns are classified (which really pissed me off, because I was looking for it forever online before this post), but would be less accurate with increased range. They're automated anti-aircraft gun turrets, which while limited in range aren't entirely limited to simply close-in, but are termed that because that's their base function.3. if they can shoot 0 degrees to 70 degrees, then it's 20 degrees, but yes, there would be a blind spot. Also why they weren't eliminated until they were close to sea level (and why one was specifically mentioned to passing into the water and still active)About how the mines weren't falling right on top of me... I'm assuming they were relatively dumb weapons. The Dauntless is still in motion northward, so they would've drifted. The whole thing about the incendiary device getting hit really really close to the ship is also pointing to limited angles and range inaccuracy. I did have some damage, some of which I was secretly going to reveal not having been controlled in time (thanks for screwing that up) in the aftermath, and I did temporarily lose one helicopter.About having two helicopters... they're mentioned in my listing for each battlecruiser's specifications.Oh, and the unknown status of the last mine... well I figured that since the Pelops so easily ran into 2 of them, they were built with stealth features so that they were harder to detect, so right now unknown status means "we don't know where the hell it is".

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

I am bringing back my planes..Summary.. well, i dont have enough time today to post things.. so, i am going to leave it at that.. will update it later. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

VA Foghorn

Post by VA Foghorn »

...green fields...shining sun...wild flowers...wife at other end of the field...gathering clouds...shadowy figures...dread in her eyes...explosion...explosion?!Saul was knocked out of his cot by the latest salvo. The Nafticon PA system crackled to life... "pass the word for Colonel Tigh. Repeat, all crew, pass the word for Colonel Tigh. That is all."Saul Tigh lay cocooned in his own bedsheets on the floor for a second, massaging the fresh lump on his forehead. Concrete floors may not have been the best idea after all...Colonel Tigh walked into the CIC five minutes later, hopping on one foot and trying to force his other foot into a boot as he did. Octavius was on the screen, and he didn't look happy. Thankfully, he wasn't talking to Tigh."...and that's the extent of the damage to your quarters, sir. Just the BSG disc so far.""That's the final straw. They ruined my copy of BSG, now they'll pay. Keep me posted, Gaeta.""Aye, sir." The viewscreen went dark, and Tigh walked cautiosly into the room."What's the latest damage, Gaeta?""Ah, sir. Well, the airstrips have been demolished, along with most of the above ground storage facilities. Thankfully they were mostly empty. You'll be glad to know that your battalion has been scoring some hits on the enemy, though. The flak has been pretty dense.""Good, good. Any damage to the tunnel system yet?""Not that we've been able to see. All systems are still up and running.""Very well. Carry on." Tigh sloutched into a nearby chair and ran his hand across his chin. It had been close to four days now that the relentless pounding had been going on. No rest, little sleep, and no shaving had taken it's toll on the Naval Infantryman. But he still held his ground.SUMMARY:Nothing new.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

(Huh?) There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

VA Foghorn

Post by VA Foghorn »

WTF!?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

ooc:Quote:This post invaded on behalf of Angel Gaurdian 93What is this? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Emperor Edgard II

Emperor Edgard II spent hours starring at the stone busts that lined his makeshift office in the Chesterfield base. He wasn't feeling quite at home. Missing Wesloderia badly, he had some of the busts and furniture from the palace sent to Chesterfield along with a few other things for the troops. He starred at the face of his father, Edgard I and of his grandfather Louis XVII...Louis XVII, the greatest Alexandrian Emperor of the 20th century. Inexperienced, underequipped, surrounded, and on the verge of defeat, he lead a daring advance on North Gradlian rebels in 1920. His enemies did not expect such a move, and within moments the rebels were defeated and restored order.He was a true leader. A true patriot. Honoured by the nation as a saviour and unifier... much like Francis Joseph I, the Great Unifier.After several hours of deep thought, he emerged from the room and returned to his private chambers. For days he's been waiting for any news of the brigade that left for Jaris. Should he invade? Perhaps. Should he set an example? Without a doubt. He opened a communications link with General Alsace, stationed with the troops headed to Jaris.General Alsace, this is the Emperor. Give me a status report.General Alsace was silent for a moment. Sire, we were attacked by Antican ships on the way to Jaris. We had to change course westwards. We lost a few helicopters.Edgard sighed. Okay, General Alsace. GC planes are taking care of that. Keep heading west, you're doing a great job. I'll send you more information later.Yes, Your Majesty. Over and out.Summary: Brigade Edgard is headed west.EDIT: I always forget something. This time it was the summary. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/22/05 9:08

VA Foghorn

Post by VA Foghorn »

[OOC] looks like someone hacked my account. Changing passwords[/OOC]

Emperor Edgard II

OOC: Holy crap! His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.

OctaviusMe

Crashdown

Post by OctaviusMe »

"AIS Dauntless, this is ARS Dorica. Please respond.""ARS Dorica, this is AIS Leonidas. Stand by..."We have you on the edge of our RADAR. When you get here, you are to immediately begin work on AIS Pelops.""Where is Dauntless?""Lost long range contact four hours ago. Launched helicopter three hours ago. Helicopter reported Dauntless unharmed by could not raise her on long range. Reported also two hostile aircraft flying overhead. Lost helicopter contact shortly afterward, but the signal was already pretty faint by then, and could just be a range issue.""Understood. We're currently sailing through a whole lot of aircraft wreckage--""--that's probably from Alexandrian helicopters we shot down, heading toward Jaris--""--ok. We're picking up sporatic shortrange transmissions from all over the field. Some of them may yet be alive and trying to call for help.""Understood. Leonidas out."------------------------------The helicopter bounced through an upcurrent. Its rounded grey body sped over the many trees of yet another patch of forest in Jaris. Under its tail number read BC DAUNTLESS-02. Inside, the pilot bounced along with the craft, her harness holding her body in her seat. To the right of her sat her new co-pilot, monitoring the helicopter's scanners, newly augmented by a couple of extra sensor modules. Behind them sat a Naval Infantry Fireteam.The co-pilot's mind drifted a bit, and then switched his intra-craft comm to channel 2, which was pilot only as opposed to channel 1 which was for the whole craft. He hit Lt. Valeri, the pilot, on the arm and put 2 fingers up. She nodded and switched over."What is it, Jellico? Something you didn't want our company to hear?""Depends, sir. Permission to chat freely?""*sigh* go ahead.""What do you make of what the Admiral's been doing?""What do you mean?""Sir, he's putting all this stress into the government, revolting almost openly and calling for others to join it. It's wrong. It's fracturing Antica.""See, that's why I'm the pilot and you're just a nugget. What the Admiral's been doing is all in response to what General Augustus has been doing. He's trying to get the General out so that a fairer system can come to be. I think we have two options: eliminate Augustus or maybe even split away. We could bring in plenty of naval supporters and survive as as separate, independant country... in Nafticon, maybe. I've been hearing rumors about that from the brass aboard ship.""Secession? That's illegal!""Actually that bill failed, but the Dinarchy has been violated and is now illegal. Now get back to channel 1 and back to work, Nugget." Channel 2 went silent. Jellico frowned within his helmet."Aye..." The JR Lt switched back and made another sensor sweep. Something new came up on his screen. "Sir, infared picks up elevated, concentrated signals over a wide area... over hectares... Sir! Picking up Alexandrian transmissions originating from it! This has to be where they've landed." Lt Valeri leaned over to check, then said, "send coordinates to Dauntless now." The co-pilot switched to intercraft 1, which was a secure and scrambled frequency designated specifically for this mission for the helicopter to contact Dauntless, which at this range would have to use its long range communications to receive it."Dauntless. Dauntless. This is Jellico. Repeat. This is Jellico... come in Dauntless..." Only garbled static came through. It almost sounded as if someone was trying to say something based on the pattern of the pulses of static, but nothing remotely comprehensible."Shit! Something must've seen us. I read one airborne signal from the southeast... Alexandrian...? No, it can't be..." The JR Lt looked out the left window and back as far as he could, and before he could shout out profanity------------------------------"They doubled back and hid in their blind spot, sir. Helicopter 2 was already too far out for us to communicate with them because of our newly found long range communications problem. The hostiles closed in on them, then swooped down and took out Helicopter 2 from the southeast..."According to RADAR, Helicopter 2 looks like it survived the shots inflicted upon it, but then it soon crashed somewhere over here," Lt Simmons, the Tactical Officer, tapped the red X, "at the edge of this large patch of forest, probably from engine or propellor damage." The map of Jaris sat in front of them: Lt Simmons, Capt Bobritzky and... the Admiral."The two hostiles then moved off, back to Terre d'Riches." Why did they have to come back, Octavius thought... maybe the helicopter was sighted and the hostiles were called back..."Survival probability?" was all Octavius asked."Considering that the shots didn't immediately destroy Helicopter 2, the cabin probably sustained only a few hits while the engines and propellor received most of them. It was low enough that onboard personnel could've survived the crash through the trees and the ground impact. Onboard emergency supplies should be able to sustain them long enough for an SAR."Captain Bobritzky stepped forward to say, "Helicopter 1 is almost fully repaired and Leonidas's Helicopter 2 is refueled. Oh, and the engineers say that the bomb damage to the long range communications equipment is almost complete. They even found the smoldering remains of the compound that burned a hole through it.""Good. We'll send the SAR once Helicopter 1 is ready to fly."------------------------------"Jellico!" Lt Valeri pulled off her co-pilot's helmet and lifted up his head. It was covered in blood, along with the rest of him, and fell back limp. "Carl!?" Come on, Sharon, get up.Valeri pressed the release button on her harness, and she fell into the left side of the cockpit. Pain... Pain...The helicopter shook then tumbled down from the tree it landed in. It crashed on its right side, and Valeri fell into Jellico's lap. Sharon, don't scream. Don't scream, Sharon."LT? Is that you?" someone called out from the cabin. Carl always seemd a little attached to me. Kinda cute for an ignorant Phedodah backwater boy."LT! Chief's dead. Come on!" spoke the voice. Sharon is it evening already? I thought it was stillShark and Dorica about to reach Leonidas and Pelops. Dauntless is without long rand communications but is almost finished repairing it. One of Leonidas's helicopters is now on the Dauntless. One of Dauntless's helicopters is down in Jaris, and the other is almost ready to fly. SAR planned for downed helicopter but not launched yet.EDIT: Spelling Edited by: OctaviusMe  at: 8/22/05 21:44

Emperor Edgard II

Re: Crashdown

The sky was red as the Alexandrian helicopters finally landed in Jaris after an attack by Antican ships. The doors of the helicopters were thrown open as hundreds of Alexandrians swiftly and silently exited the helicopters and worked their way into securing the area.General Alsace exited his helicopter in Landing Area Á (Alpha), and breathed deeply. “Set yourselves up, men. Defenses and everything. Expect some nice company soon.”The Emperor was again, sitting in his office. He doesn’t go out much; he’s always obsessing over maps of Jaris. He had been up for a while now, he hasn’t gotten much sleep. Soon after General Alsace spoke with him, he was given the order to head north through friendly territory. They were to land in Jaris soon.A hard knock on the door makes him jump in his chair.“Your Majesty, I have news of the landing,” shouted from outside.“Come in, come in!”The door was thrown open by a young Colonel, called Francois Montigny. He bowed to the Emperor and with a smile he said: “Sire, we have landed in Jaris. The men have set up a tight bridgehead.”“Thank you, Colonel Montigny. This is good news.”Summary: Brigade Edgard took their way west and then north, and were able to land in Jaris. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.

Emperor Edgard II

///////////////Message to Brigade Edgard\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\FROM: IMPERIAL COMMAND; THE EMPERORTO: GENERAL JOSEPH ALSACEBegin advance north to Philban at once./////////////End of Message\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\OOC: I guess a summary is not needed for this one. I'm really lazy today.EDIT: Messed up the last name of my own general... jeez. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/24/05 10:04

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

SignalTYRE, Yekshanbeh 30 Mordad 1384From: Osman ShahanshahTo: Grand Commonwealth Forces JarisGeneral Shervanis, General AlsaceAn ultimatum shall be issued to all settlements, formations, instillations, and persons, both military and civilian encountered during the march from the sea to Philban.The commanding officer of the commonwealth lead element in encountering any enemy that does not immediately submit or declare itself friendly to the cause of the Grand Commonwealth and the liberation of Jaris shall issue an ultimatum calling for unconditional surrender. This ultimatum shall be known as the requirement. The requirement shall give a brief summary of Shirerithian aggression against Babkha, the history of the foundation of the Grand Commonwealth and the glory of the Unconquered Sun as well as a summation of the virtues of the new democracy under which Jaris shall be compelled to live. The requirement, thus read, shall end with the line ‘We protest that any deaths that result from this rejection [of liberation] are your fault’. Thus in accordance with laws of war any person who rejects the requirement is in rebellion against lawful authority and may be executed summarily.The authority of the Shirerithian regime having in fact passed into the hands of the liberating democratic forces of the Grand Commonwealth, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented by enemy resistance or the rejection of the requirement, the laws in force in the country.A military administration on Jaris shall be established with full military, political, and economic authority to maintain the occupation of Jaris and to prepare the ground for thee implementation of the Babkhan model of democracy in Jaris on behalf of the Grand Commonwealth.General Shervanis shall head the administration, with General Alsace as deputy.Operational discretion shall be retained with the administration of Jaris. The administration shall report via the military chain of command.

OctaviusMe

Re: Scattered

Post by OctaviusMe »

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Captain Williams turned to Lt Miranda, the Tactical Officer on watch. He nodded, then said, "I think so, sir." The bridge of the AIS Pelops lay quiet except for the regular hum of the engines that filled the whole ship. They hadn't had any long range contact with the Dauntless for half a day, and now when it is restored, they hear the Admiral's announcement of his own resignation, not only that, but his denial of the Dinarchy itself. And then"Communications. Captain, Army Central Command wants to speak with you." The Captain stood silent for a moment, then stepped over to the central control console and picked up the phone, nodding to the PO at the Communications Board."Captain Sean Williams? This is Army Central Command, taking over for Naval Central Command as of the recent... complication... You and the Leonidas are each ordered to fire four SLAM missiles at the Antican Imperial Ship Dauntless, which is holding a stationary position of: 15 degrees 12 minutes 33 seconds East and 19 degrees 57 minutes 5 seconds North of your current position. This order has already been relayed to the Leonidas, so you may fire when ready. Understood?" What the hell am I going to do... what the hell am I going to do... rang through Captain Williams' head."Captain Williams? do you understand your orders?" What the hell am I going to do... what the hell am I going to do... repeated again and again in his head."Army Central Command... order is understood.""Good... what?" the person on the other end put his hand on the receiver and talked to the person next to him... it was mostly muffled out but Captain Williams could understand '...tell them it's an order and they must obey it...' "ok. Fire immediately. Repeating location: 15 degrees 12 minutes 33 seconds East, 19 degrees 57 minutes 5 seconds North of your position. We are tracking him --I mean her-- on the AMI satellite network, so we will inform you of any changes." Captain Williams pressed a button, which then lit up, on the phone's keypad and placed it back in its holder."What the hell am I going to do..." he muttered to himself. Lt Miranda stepped up to him and asked him, "what was that, sir?". The Captain stood straight and turned to his Tactical Officer."Lieutenant Miranda, prepare SLAM 1, 2, 3, and 4 for firing. Target coordinates: 15 degrees 12 minutes 33 seconds East, 19 degrees 57 minutes 5 seconds North of our current position. Inform me when you're ready." The Lieutenant nodded, "aye sir", and walked over to Missile Fire Control."RADAR, get a fix on what is at the target location: 15 Degrees 12 Minutes 33 Seconds East, 19 Degrees 57 Minutes 5 Seconds North, Relative." Oh no..."Lieutenant, I don't think that is necessary. We have our orders. Let's execute them." Dammit, he thought... bad choice of words."Sirs," called out the PO at RADAR, "I'm reading AIS Dauntless at those target coordinates, exactly." Lt Miranda looked at his Captain, then nodded and told Radar, "understood." He then continued working the controls of Missile Fire Control. He inputted the target location, which he now knew fully well to be the AIS Dauntless, as well as the rest of the bridge crew. A few of them wanted to question the order, but held themselves back. Another couple of switches, and the armored launcher raised itself out of holding position and into firing position. The button that the Captain had pressed on the keypad started blinking, instead of before, when it was just a solid light. Someone was trying to page him."Captain, Army Central Command..." Williams nodded to Communications then picked the phone up again."Captain Williams? You are ordered to fire four SLAM missiles at the Antican Imperial Ship Leonidas in conjunction with your order to fire on the Antican Imperial Ship Dauntless. I'm sure you can find the Leonidas's coordinates, being that she is within your visual range."Communications regained the Captain's attention, "AIS Leonidas wishes to speak with you.""Stand by, Army Central..." Captain Williams pressed another button on the keypad. On the other end all he heard was, "Stand by for Actual..." And then"Captain Williams, this is Captain Huxley. Like hell you're going to fire on our Admiral! If you fire your missiles at them, I will open fire on you. We have our Main Battery, Secondary Battery, and missiles prepared to fire on you as we speak. Stand down. I repeat. Stand down. You--" Captain Williams hung up on her. He turned to Lt Miranda, then looked back at the phone. Two blinking lights. Two waiting calls."Lieutenant... stand down... stand down missile barrage." Captain Williams then turned and exited the Bridge out the starboard aft hatchway.After about 10 minutes, Communications interrupted the silence with PA announcement, "Pass the word for Captain Williams. Pass the word for Captain Williams." Lt Miranda stepped over and asked, "who is it this time?""The Dauntless."------------------------------The Landing Pad of the Dauntless was getting crowded. Two helicopters were in final preparation for an SAR mission into the center of Jaris, and now a third helicopter was coming in for a landing. PO Hadrian stood there on the platform, directing the helicopter with a couple of directing lights. As much as there was space provided on the landing pad for up to four of these helicopters, noone wanted something go wrong, especially with crews actively working on the other two only scores of feet away.The engines of the helicopter went off, and the propellors spun slower and slower until the blades were visible. The door, which had the label BC PELOPS-01 under the window, opened. A Captain stepped out, followed by a Naval Infantryman. PO Hadrian wondered what was going on as she slipped the directing lights into her belt. She lifted up the visor on her helmet and then she saw it. Handcuffs. The Captain was wearing handcuffs."Oh really, that isn't necessary, Corporal. Remove those." Captain Williams had been brought to Octaivus's quarters, and sat in a chair. The Corporal who brought him from the Pelops removed the handcuffs and stood back. Captain Williams rubbed his wrists."I see you've got a good control of the Naval Infantry." Octavius ignored the statement and sat next to Williams."How many personnel would you say are against my actions aboard the Pelops?""Between a third and a fourth. Remember, sir, the Pelops's crew comes mainly from Skiron. They don't have as much a problem with the dinarchial government as you people from Kaikias and northern Platea. Don't expect us to keep following you now that you've rejected the government, because these ships are owned by that government.""These ships are owned by the people of Antica, whose population is highest in Platea, the seat of the government and the center of the anti-dinarchial movement."I've arranged for a transport to meet us here to take all those not wishing to continue with us back to Liminias. one-fifth of the Dauntless's crew, one-fourth of the Leonidas's crew, and I guess up to one-third of the Pelops's crew. How many in the bridge crew are going to be on that transport?""Myself, two of my Tactical Officers, one of my Damage Control Officers, and a few of the Enlisted Personnel, I would imagine. And then would also be department watch officers, probably a couple of department COs... in other words, a lot of the officers aboard the Pelops will be leaving with that transport.""Very well. Corporal..." Octavius looked up to the Corporal standing near the door. He opened the door and asked that the Captain come with him. As Captain Williams stepped out, he said to Octavius, "the Dinarchy isn't going to let what you're doing here go.""I don't expect them to." Octavius stood and followed the two out the door. Captain Williams and his escort moved aft and below deck, while Octavius headed forward to the Bridge. He stepped in, and saw who he expected, Captain Bobritzky, who had been shaken up since the announcement and was not totally sure at the time whether he could agree to continue with Octavius or not."Well Captain, what do you think?""What else is there to think, sir... I'll stay by your side until we are through all of this.""Good. I'm going to need you to take command of the Pelops and organize the crew into a 2 watches instead of three. I give you authorization to transfer who you think needs to be transferred to the Pelops to fill any needed positions, either officer or enlisted personnel. When you do get to the Pelops, relieve all the dissenters but don't put them in the brig or anything like that, and then bring the Pelops and north to rendezvous with us here. Leonidas is going to follow similar procedures. The transport will be here in a day or so, and expects to rendezvous with us here.""Understood, sir. What do you expect is going to happen when Army Central Command realizes that Leonidas and Pelops didn't utterly destroy us?""I don't know." Octavius turned around to see Lt Simmons walk up to the Captain and Octavius with a set of maps tucked under her arm. She spread the map out over the command console."SAR mission is planned out and ready. Helicopter 1 is still reporting some trouble with the engines, so it will be delayed probably another day or so." Octavius nodded.------------------------------"...there we go... are you there LT?""Is it evening already? I thought it was still the afternoon." "Yes sir, it's evening. You've been out for a few hours now." Valeri's vision returns to her, and she looks up at the person talking to her. A Naval Infantryman's cap. Sharon, where are we?"Sh-- Corporal... Corporal Venner, where are we?""We're about a dozen meters away from where the helicopter crashed. Copilot's dead. Sarge's dead. That makes it you, me, and two other Naval Infantrymen, sir." Valeri sat up. Pain ran up her left side. My arm's in a sling, Sharon."I think you might've broken your arm, or at least sprained something. Us three Naval Infantrymen weren't hurt too bad, thanks to our body armor, except the Sarge, but that's because he got shot multiple times through the chest with something meant for piercing aircraft armor." The Corporal looked Lt Valeri over, then supported her as she worked her way onto her feet. There were splotches of blood all over her flight suit. She looked up to the sky, and could see the Moon shining through the trees and pouring a pale blue light onto the two. Someone's coming, Sharon.Lt Valeri and the Corporal hid behind a tree and a bush, respectively, as someone neared."Corporal Birch..." Venner said to himself as he watched the person approach. He stood from the bush and stepped forward cautiously. Birch was wearing full Naval Infantry body armor and gear, while Venner had dispensed with most of that and was just wearing the camouflage field uniform normally underneith."Report, Birch.""That was the Alexandrian landing site, alright. There must be over a hundred of those helicopters parked there in that plain at the edge of this forest. Alexandrians were unpacking their supplies when I checked them out, but it looked like some of them were preparing to move out in a northern direction. It doesn't look like they're aware of us, and noone followed me back here.""Good." Venner turned to the crashed helicopter and clicked a switch on his wireless on his utility belt and spoke into the headset he was wearing. "Palladino, what's the status of emergency supplies?" Venner turned a dial, and the speaker on the wireless turned on."I found the LT's medkit, so now we've got two of those. Midrange wireless... five food ration packs, each listed to feed a man for 3 days... some flashlights... lightsticks... blankets... some water purification tablets... ooh, a wrench..." Venner looked to Birch and Valeri, then spoke into the mic again."Ok, bring all that out as quickly as you can. I'll send Birch in to help you out, since he just got back," Venner looked to Birch and said, "better get all that extra gear off. We won't need it any time soon, just like you said." Birch nodded and removed his body armor, helmet, and most of the gear from his utility belt. He pulled a field cap out of his pocket and put it on his head over his wireless's headset, then headed to the crashed helicopter.Venner paced around Lt Valeri's position, holding his carbine in both hands and keeping an eye out. Valeri sat back down at the base of the tree. After a couple minutes, Palladino walked over, carrying some of the emergency supplies she had found in the helicopter.Pelops and Leonidas (and Shark and Dorica) are moving north to rendezvous with Dauntless. Transport is coming to rendezvous with the Battlegroup. Survivors of Dauntless Helicopter 2's crash are collecting emergency supplies near the crash site, and are currently unknown to any hostile forces in Jaris.EDIT: catching a couple of spelling errors Edited by: OctaviusMe at: 8/24/05 22:05

Osman Shahanshah

Re: Scattered

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

SECRETTYRE, Doshanbeh 7 Shahrivar 1384From: Osman ShahanshahTo: Grand Commonwealth Forces JarisGeneral Shervanis, General AlsaceContingent with Commonwealth Military Order 761A 070705, the policy of cleansing Elfinshi elements from liberated territories shall be enforced with full vigour in Jaris and neighbouring islands:1. Shirerithian officials are to be compelled to remain at their posts to support the administrative functions of the Military Administration of Jaris.2. Shirerithian officials who refuse instructions to return to their work in support of the Military Administration are to be deported to Los Senar Prisoner Concentration Camp, Islas de Libertad.3. The civilian population shall be passed through filtration camps established at Philban, Vedrun and Civitium. 4. Civilians found to be Elfinshi or found to have significant Elfinshi genetic or racial characteristics shall be deported to Los Senar.5. Unusual Elfinshi specimens are to be immediately placed into medical storage for dispatch to the Komiteh Polis research facility in Báathshahr. 6. Civilians that pass filtration, and do not participate in any activities that would necessitate deportation to Los Senar, shall be put to work repairing damage to military infrastructure necessary for the occupation and engage in directed economic activity sufficient to meet the cost of the liberation of Jaris by the democratic forces of the Commonwealth. 7. Considering the extent to which Shirerithians encountered thus far have been totally unfamiliar with the concept of liberal democracy it is deemed necessary that a major adjustment of their cultural identity be undertaken. Accordingly, the Military Administration is authorised to begin the Babkhanisation of the civilian population as a prelude to democratisation.8. Shahanshahi-Tara to be informed of progress and or difficulties in implementing order. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 8/29/05 3:59

Emperor Edgard II

Outside the city of Philban0530 hrsGeneral Joseph Alsace lit up a cigarette and took a whiff. Then he snuffed the stick out on his boot. They had been walking for about three hours now, hiding outside of the city of Philban, preparing a daring attack.He ordered 1,000 men to load up into the helicopters. The group was led by a young Colonel called Francois Dublanc."Colonel Dublanc. Take your men and follow these orders." He handed him a piece of paper...Yes, sir. He replied.Downtown Philban2140 hrsPhilban, the capital of Jaris, was quiet and dark. The scene of the city was like something out of a tourist book. Skyscrapers lit, street lights... but helicopters?Helicopters transporting tanks and about 1,000 Alexandrians landed in the town square of the city of Philban and stormed the palace of the Duke of Philban. So far they have met light resistance.Summary: Alexandrian troops have staged a daring attack to take Philban. 1,000 troops have landed in downtown Philban and have stormed the Duke's Philban residence. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/29/05 8:59

Return to “SNARL - The Jaris War”