Motion to postpone

Sebastien Alexandre

Re: Motion to postpone

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

I dont mind waiting.. would actually be nice to have time to look over the charter a wee bit more.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Is the conflict really that bad? I know Delphi and Octavius are in strong disagreement and how unprecedented that is, but I am confident Antica can survive intact and don't see any reason why the military can't keep going while the Dinarchs discuss their differences in the background.Even if the Anticans are out for a while...I think it would be interesting to deal with this intra-recwar...the Anticans are having a political crisis so we have to go it alone until you can work something out, or even have it reflected in a split in the Antican high command and all the units having to decide who to follow. A very Battle of Marathon-ish feel. I hate to disappoint the neo-Babkhans after we finally got something together.

VA Foghorn

Motion to postpone

Post by VA Foghorn »

The current situation in Antica, which some of you may know already, is far too volatile to participate in a recwar at this time. As the Archon of Foreign Affairs, I ask that this RecWar be postponed until such time as the Dinarchy can devote a proportional ammount of attention to this war.

VA Foghorn

Post by VA Foghorn »

The current situation is highly unlikely to be resolved by peaceful means. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in fisticufs myself. Either way, it's going to change the very fabric of Antica. And I doubt that either of the Dinarchs will be battle-ready before the week is out.In short, we can't participate at this time. A postponement for a week or so would be very helpful, though.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Foghorn.. would it kill Antica to have two people atleast play?

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

so, where are we now????? going ahead or not? i like Kaiser's views of using the Antican problems into their backstory.. its creative.. and could be used by all warring sides to aid in this war...anyways... hope i get the answer sooon.. btw, what happens if no one replies to that attack post i wrote? do i get to choose how much damage i made and what casualties i took? cause if that's the case, then .... anyways, i was told to wait 1 day before posting again.. so, that means, if no one posts about the damage my attack made to your side within a couple of hours from this post, then well..... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Amir Shervanis

Post by Amir Shervanis »

I don't have any objections to a temporary postponement. Especially since Ardashir is presently away. While I know extreme can handle himself, we could wait until Ardy gets back and then see where we stand with this.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Personally I"d like to postpone it until the begining of the school year as I will be away for the next two weeks anyway.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

nah.. postponing it to school year will make this thing disappear forever... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

All right. Let's wait at least until Ardy's back and see how Antica's doing then.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Obviously there is no point fighting Anticans if they are about to fallout amongst themselves. Anyway the GC will suspend hostile action against Antica until such time as they have patched up their differences and are ready to rejoin the fray.However I see no reason why the war in Jaris should not continue, indeed Antican discord would encourage it, passing, as it does, air superiority over the islands to the GC. With Shireroth's consent we will continue the war. Natopia is welcome to continue also.

Dugobert Wurmser

Re:

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

This is just delaying the GC from totally destroying the Anticans... I dont think we should postpone this.

Kaiser Los III

Re: Re:

Post by Kaiser Los III »

The Anticans seem to have solved some of their issues and the Grand Commonwealth is at full strength again. War unpostponed. You may fire when ready.

VA Foghorn

Re: Re:

Post by VA Foghorn »

Yeah, bill on the floor of the Antican Senate should mend our problems. Thanks for waiting.

Return to “SNARL - The Jaris War”