Kaiser Letifer III

Treaty with Death

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

Treaty of Friendship and Mutual Recognition
Between
The Imperial Republic of Shireroth
And
The Kingdom of Death

The Imperial Republic of Shireroth (referred to as Shireroth) and the Kingdom of Death (referred to as Death) hereby affirm and proclaim the status of mutual respect and friendship existing between them.

The Signing Parties (Shireroth and Death) agree to the following terms:

1. Each Signing Party hereby recognizes the sovereignty of the other Signing Party over all of its claims, virtual or actual.

2. Neither Signing Party will ever engage in hostile action, either overt or covert, against the other.

3. Citizens of each Signing Party may have free travel in the other, unless security issues cause a closing of borders. If borders are closed by one Signing Party, the other may close borders without breaching this treaty.

4. The head of state of each Signing Party may petition of the government of the other Signing Party if an action of that Signing Party's government does not coincide with this Treaty.

5. Each Signing Party agrees to resolve any mutual disputes in a peaceful manner, with or without the arbitration of a neutral third party.

6. The Signing Parties shall not harbor, aid or otherwise support those that are willing to overthrow the legitimate government of either nation by unlawful or violent means.

7. The Signing Parties shall support initiatives to educate their citizens on the culture of the other nation. Other cultural exchange ideals may be put in place if appropriate.

8. This Treaty may be amended with approval from both Signing Parties. Either Signing Party may withdraw from this Treaty after a notice is presented to the other Signing Party one week in advance. This Treaty will become null and void when one Signing Party withdraws.

The thread of contactiness.
http://shireroth2.kuroshiro.net/forum/v ... 7762#87762

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

It's a Brian Capelle nation? Hmm...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Thank you for posting it. I haven't the right to propose something(I'm no noble).
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

You can start with voting.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Elwynn echoes the sentiments of our Hyperborean brethren and votes therefore against this treaty.

Elwynn: NAY (10)

Kaiser Letifer III

As simply the Kaiser, I'm not granted a Vote. but I can Speak. (I think the Prætor can submit actually.. but I forget the rules on that.. it ought be allowed.)

And I must concur with Scott noble words. The God Mors is the only death I recognize. Though I would point out he is not death itself.. as death is an act.. not a thing.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

The Barony of Lumina's Light also votes Nay.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Disapproved. But to be sure I will wait untill friday.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Disapproved. No treaty with Death.

Kaiser Letifer III

Don't forget to move things to archive after closing them.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I will not forget, your majesty.

Return to “Landsraad Archives”