Green Resolution

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

andelarion

Green Resolution

Post by andelarion »

The Nobles of Shireroth in Landsraad assembled express their sencere wish to be able to legally modify all parts of the Lawbook, including the "green" areas.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Honoured Nobles,

I note the recent ungreening decree by the Kaiser, but I feel that is not enough. All powers of legislation should be given the Landsraad. The Kaiser would still have the power to veto legislation.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Honoured nobles, Mr Praetor,

I move for a vote on this resolution.

Kaiser Meskan II

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

The ironic thing is that you can't actually put it in legislation, as it would go against the current decrees. As well, I think this would go against the charter:
All supreme Executive, Legislative, and Judicial powers of Shireroth shall be vested in the Kaiser. The Kaiser may make any decree regarding the operation, behavior, functions and/or policy of Shireroth, as well as any actions he deems fit, as long as they do not violate this Charter.
What you can do is make a motion to have the Kaiser and Praetor edit the charter. If that happens and it passes, I'll think about it.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Sir,

That's why it's a resolution, a statement by the Landsraad that the assembly would want those powers without actually making the wish law. I hope you understand :)

WolvinX84

Post by WolvinX84 »

I am just going to close this. Forms were not obeyed, and I have no idea what to do with it.
Count of Modan-Lach
Let the dream of confusion lead you into the virgin light.

Return to “Landsraad Archives”