Feudalism 3: County Claims

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Semisa I

Feudalism 3: County Claims

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Discuss: Who determines County claims? Do we create a new Ministry or a department within a Ministry? Do we leave it up to the Kaiser?Personally, I'd prefer someone else to take the job, as the Kaiser is already overworked.

AngelGuardian93

Re: Refining The New Feudalism III

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I think the MINT should get the power to allocate and control personaly, if it must happen. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Actually I find that it is most appropriate to go through the Kaiser on this one.We're feudal, damn it! Fiefs should be granted by the Kaiser zirself, not by a minister! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Why not the Landsraad?

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Nah, I think the Landsraad would take too long...Quote:We're feudal, damn it! Fiefs should be granted by the Kaiser zirself, not by a minister!Got a point there, I suppose...Of course, since the Ministers are just autonomous drones of the Kaiser anyway, and the Kaiser can technically withdraw any Ministerial functions back to zirself or delegate functions out to new Ministers, one could argue that it WOULD be the Kaiser doing the COunty allocation, just not in person.

Return to “Landsraad Archives”