THE LANDSRAAD IS NOW IN IMPOSED LEGISLATIVE MODE

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Semisa I

THE LANDSRAAD IS NOW IN IMPOSED LEGISLATIVE MODE

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

The Landsraad is now in imposed legislative mode until further notice. All propositions not pertaining to the immediate safety of the nation, to reforming the Landsraad into a more efficient voting body, or to building the Imperial Judex will be vetoed.I would suggest starting with one place: new voting procedure, based upon the text within Imperial Decree #200. I will allow old voting structure until a new one is passed (Dukes get 10 votes, distributed among them and their Barons as they please), but a new voting structure should be a priority.Other priorities should include increasing overall Landsraad efficiency and defining the Imperial Judex.

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: THE LANDSRAAD IS NOW IN IMPOSED LEGISLATIVE MODE

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

(Returns for the moment because this is an unexpected issue...)What do you mean use old voting structure? There is no basis upon which that structure can fairly be placed, in my opinion, and we did pass a new voting structure (see the thread at the top of this forum) to go along with the new feuldal structure. This bill is located here: p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=184.topic You're the one who proposed it, no less.I do, however, fully support reforming and fine-tuning the legal structure of Shireroth. I only wish I could give this my undivided attention, but studying for three difficult finals is far more important right now. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

The reforms will probably still be going when you come back.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Ok. Anyway, I'm only an IM away if anything comes up.Bye. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Landsraad Archives”