A matter of (law)book keeping...

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiser Mors V

A matter of (law)book keeping...

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

One of the issues with our law documents is their general unwieldiness, they got large. especially after Bill merged the Lawbook and Decreebook... Letifer III I think unmerged them.. but... with all the losses in data.. and stuff. I don't know how things are looking..

So... first.. I plan to keep the Decreebook seperate from the lawbook. Making the Decreebook my province to maintain...

As for the Lawbook. We need to find a good way to organize it..

An idea I had was make a subforum that ONLY the Prætor could mess with and put each major section in it's own thread with the title of the section as the topic. Like "Part I: blah blah nobles..."

This might make it easier to read as it wouldn't just be one HUGE document.. and wouldn't have to be ALL reposted every time we make a minor change..

However, this does present the problem of large changes. When we add new parts or take them out.. we would have to rename threads.. And there would be the issue of keeping them in order..

ideas?

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Kaiser Mors V

Re: A matter of (law)book keeping...

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/index.php?title=Lawbook

The wiki is obviously out of date.. but I think we may want to consider just using that version.. and going from there... Perhaps that should be put to a vote.

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Harald of Froyalan

Re: A matter of (law)book keeping...

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Kaiser Mors V wrote:So... first.. I plan to keep the Decreebook seperate from the lawbook. Making the Decreebook my province to maintain...

As for the Lawbook. We need to find a good way to organize it..

An idea I had was make a subforum that ONLY the Prætor could mess with and put each major section in it's own thread with the title of the section as the topic. Like "Part I: blah blah nobles..."
I like those ideas, Your Niftiness.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Return to “Landsraad Archives”