Feudalism 2: Minority Periods

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Semisa I

Feudalism 2: Minority Periods

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Discuss: Minority periods. In particular, how they relate to Countyship. Do we have a fixed minority period? If so, how long? If not, who determines when it ends? In either case, who determines if someone is eligible for minority exemption?

AngelGuardian93

Re: Refining The New Feudalism II

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Minority period should start when they find a mentor who agrees to teach them. It ends when the mentor and the Judex feel (s)he is ready. Minority period exemptions should be if they have been a member here before or if they've had considerable interaction with Shireroth (enough to be familiar). There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I do like the mentoring idea, but we do run into a potential problem if there happen to be a lot of immigrants at once. Can mentors be found for all of them? If more than one minor is being guided by a mentor, can the mentor be considered able to teach all of them effectively?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Yes. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Kaiser Los III got rid of minorcy periods. I don't have a record to back me up, but Erik seems to remember this happening also.

Return to “Landsraad Archives”