Inbox

The judiciary, for settling disputes and feudal contracts

Moderator: CJ Miller

Erik Mortis

Inbox

Post by Erik Mortis »

Post all requests for a triel, writs etc here. No conversations allowed, they will be deleted No exceptions. Please post those involved in the case. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

RicLyon

Petition in re: Borders of Elwynn

Post by RicLyon »

IN RE: BORDERS OF THE COUNTIES OF ELWYNNDuchy of ElwynnPetitionerNow comes the Duchy of Elwynn, by and through its lawful Duke, to petition the Imperial Judex for considering a matter that may prove troublesome in the future.1. Background:[/i]On or about 10 Vanchauslurk 2281 did the Duke of Elwynn decree the establishment and the determination of borders of the counties of Elwynn. The decree can be found here: p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=167.topic (includes map)1.2On or about 13 Vanchauslurk 2284 did Bill Dusch produce a map of Shireroth with county borders. The borders of the Elwynnese counties were significantly different from the ones established by the decree referred to in section 1.1. The map can be found here (the borders of Elwynn on the map have not changed since the addition of Elwynnese counties onto the map): bill3000.hypermart.net/Sh...fuedal.gif1.3On or about 15 Vanchauslurk 2286 did the Kaiser of Shireroth, Yarad I, decree that “... the most current edition of the Map of Shireroth as compiled by Lord Bill of Antya, Imperial Cartographer, will be used in determining the amount of territory available for allotment to new Counties, and the votes that fiefdoms may receive.” The full text of the decree can be found here: p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=467.topic2. The nature of the petitionIn light of the findings produced in Section 1 the Duchy of Elwynn petitions the Imperial Judex to give opinion upon which borders are lawful (in other words, is it Lord Antya’s map’s borders the one lawful or is the Elwynnese Decree’s borders?).Respectfully submitted.

UEC

Re: Petition in re: Borders of Elwynn

Post by UEC »

hmmm... I'll make a statement tomarrow on this, as I need to check a few things. But you will get an answer shortly.. (time is also an issue for me today...)This seems like a simple enough case of jurisdiction and precedures.. I'll need to check the laws that establish the new feudalism... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jacobus Loki

Re: Inbox

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Milord Arbiter

As was brought to our attention regarding the economic bill, this bill (the cease annexations bill) was open for much longer than four days, and is most likely in violation. The Preator has been informed.

(Not to mention the Dead Guy voting on it. :angel)

No that I'm after another constitutional crisis or anything. Really.

Maybe His Niftiness could decree it, before all of the crazed annexationists :D acting on prior authority, go and jerk chains that mayhap should not be jerked?

(Darn, acting all responsible. Phooey!)

Regards,
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Kaiser Loki III

Post by Kaiser Loki III »

Loki III, Kaiser of Shireroth
"Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est."
The Awaited One, Bearer of the Sword
Traditional King of the Mala'anje
Prince of Hvalafell
Lord Protector of Yardistan
Vryheer of Maraguo

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

The law doesn't specifically prohibit the Kaiser from also being a Duke, as well as a Baron or Count obviously. There are some restrictions on how to become a Duke though.
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Jess

Post by Jess »

Where would that be at?

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Kaiser Loki III

Post by Kaiser Loki III »

Thank you.
Loki III, Kaiser of Shireroth
"Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est."
The Awaited One, Bearer of the Sword
Traditional King of the Mala'anje
Prince of Hvalafell
Lord Protector of Yardistan
Vryheer of Maraguo

Allot

Post by Allot »

I feel like this thread is kind of useless, since people just create new topics for their cases anyway. Thoughts?
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Kaiser Agni I

Post by Kaiser Agni I »

Agreed.
Kaiser Agni I,
95th Kaiser of Shireroth
Baron of Dolor and Count of Monty Crisco

Return to “Imperial Judex”