Imperial Republic v. Duke Jess of Yardistan

The judiciary, for settling disputes and feudal contracts

Moderator: CJ Miller

Kaiseress Anandja I

Imperial Republic v. Duke Jess of Yardistan

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

My dear Arbiter,

I bring the following case against Duke Jess of Yardistan:

1. That he used derogatory terms, specifically "hoes" and "bitches" in two posts. I edited the "hoes" part and added [censored] instead. Duke Jess then proceeded to edit it back, while at the samme adding "Hoe" to my answering post. I find this deeply offensive and inexcusable.

2. That he contravened my authority as Kaiseress and administrator of these forums when he edited my post.

3. That he willfully insulted me by calling me "Hoe".

The law I base my argument on is the following:
LawBook XI, D: wrote:2. The Board Administrators shall be the Kaiser, the Minister of the Interior, Erik Metzler, Scott Alexander, and Ari Rahikkala.
LawBook XI, D: wrote:5. Board Administrators may create, change and archive forums and categories as will, as permitted by the board software given their administrative privileges. They are considered leaders of each forum, but are not marked as moderator unless they would otherwise be so marked. Forums whose existence is specifically legislated may not be archived or destroyed by Board Administrators.
I also do not believe that this action falls under the "Malicious Acts" exception. I gave Duke Jess a chance to correct his behavior on the forums by issuing a warning. His disregard for that warning, as well as his apparently willfull attack on my person with the word "Hoe", leads me to conclude that he did these acts with malicious intent.

Therefore, I ask that the Imperial Judex hand down a verdict of "Guilty", and I ask that Duke Jess suffer the ordeal deemed appropriate by the Judex. I ask that that ordeal be an appropriate posting limit until Duke Jess guarantees he will watch his language on the forums, as well as a monetary fine set by the Judex of at least 500 Erb.
Attachments
IRvJess.jpg
IRvJess.jpg (89.68 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Bacchus

Re: Imperial Republic v. Duke Jess of Yardistan

Post by Bacchus »

I accept this case for trial.

Might I first remind all participants that those who do not strictly maintain the decorum befitting the offices of the Judex may be found in contempt of court. (Jess, this means you, and is especially important given the nature of the charges.)

My Kaiseress, as the person who brought the charges against the defendant and as the ruler of the Imperial Republic, I defer the choice of Imperial Inquisitor for this trial to you. However I would imagine you would like to serve in that role yourself?

Duke Jess, you may represent yourself or get someone else to act as Advocate in your defence.

Both the plaintiff and the defendant shall have 48 hours to prepare their cases, witnesses and evidence (which I stress must be relevant or it will be declared out of order).
The High Priest of Bacchus, or Dionysos Eleutherios, the bull-horned god
The poster formerly known as Benkern
Eaaaaohhh! Join in the dance!
official representative of the Channel Islanders in Yardistan

Kaiseress Anandja I

I will handle the Inquisition myself, Your Honor.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Klar means done.... :)

In any case I would be willing to represent Jess, for no other reason then it would be fun and worth the practice, if he/you is/are willing to have me.
Leo Fenrir

Kaiseress Anandja I

Your Honor, if it pleases the court,

I mark my attachment in the first post "Crown Evidence A". In this post I include Crown Evidence B, a screenshot of the "Bitches" remark", as well as Crown Evidence C, a screenshot of the Moderator Log detailing my edit as well as Duke Jess'.

I do not intend to call any witnesses, but I reserve the right to call Ari Rahikkala if the authenticity of Crown Evidence C comes into question.
Attachments
Crown Evidence C
Crown Evidence C
IRvJess3.jpg (137.85 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Crown Evidence B
Crown Evidence B
IRvJess2.jpg (103.78 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Kaiseress Anandja I

Your Honor,

I wish to withdraw these charges at this time, as I have addressed the issue elsewhere.

Thank you for your time.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Thank you for gracing this office with your presence. I accept the withdrawal of the charges. Thread locked, case closed. :fish
The High Priest of Bacchus, or Dionysos Eleutherios, the bull-horned god
The poster formerly known as Benkern
Eaaaaohhh! Join in the dance!
official representative of the Channel Islanders in Yardistan

Return to “Imperial Judex”