Baronial Decree #1

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Baronial Decree #1

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

All residents of the Barony of Netopalis are encouraged to involve themselves with the Shirerithian government. In order to achieve this end, a system of points shall be created.Points are to be given to citizens upon the completion of a task given to them by the Ministers of Shireroth. The points granted shall range in number from 1 to 5 depending on the difficulty and length of the assignment. Long term assignments, such as ambassadorships, shall recieve 1 point every Ughday.These points may be used to buy votes or speeches in the Landsraad from the Baron. Votes shall cost 20 points and speeches shall cost 10 points. The text of the speech or the indication of the vote shall be given to the Baron who, in accordance with the laws of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, shall deliver it to the Landsraad. As per the laws of Shireroth, no non-noble may speak in the Landsraad.By my hand,Baron Nick Foghorn Leghorn of the Barony of Netopalis ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Baronial Decree #1

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I commend the Baron's efforts to get his citizens interested in doing the Ministers' work for them, always a popular move While this looks suspiciously like democracy by any other name, it is enough like serfdom that I'll slot it under "feudalism" and call it a day. Congratulations on your first Decree, Baron. Feels good, don't it?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

*smokes cigarette* was it good for you, too? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Are you trying to seduce me, Mister Leghorn?

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I think he would already have done that...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

GMan is the master (mistress?) of seduction, not Foghorn. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

It's true. Greg could make George Bush give him a blowjob with nothing but a bottle of syrup and some butter. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

George Bush gives blowjobs to people for treaties, didn't you know? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*winks at Osmose seductively* I have Pancakes... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 10/18/05 19:25

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Works every time... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

You should get married!

AngelGuardian93

Hey Moooooose... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Is gay marrige allowed in Shireroth? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

From the Lawbook:Quote:E. Marriage1. Definition and Mechanicsa. Marriage shall be defined as the legal union of two individuals under Imperial law.b. Divorce shall be defined as the legal removal of marriage status between two individuals and the legal dissolution of a marriage.2. Restrictions and Clarificationsa. A Denizen of Shireroth may be married to a non-denizen of Shireroth.b. All marriages must be recorded and approved by the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior.c. When presenting a request for marriage bo the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior both individuals must express their desire for marriage.d. Marriages in other nations do not automatically carry over to Shireroth.e. Any pre-nuptual agreements made by the couple must be presented to the Kaiser of Minister of Interior when marriage is recorded.3. Nobility and Titlesa. When a noble marries they may share there title with there spouse as laid down in section III, G of this Lawbook.4. Divorce.a. Any inividual shall be granted an immediate divorce from a spouse upon request to the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior.b. Any lands, titles, or funds attained by an individual while married shall be retained after a divorce.c. In cases of a noble divorcing a non-noble, the non-noble has no legal right to any title, lands or funds of the noble.d. These clauses may vary due to pre-nuptual agreements.So go ahead! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Hmmmmmmm... maybe. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

oh go on! you know you want to! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

We'd be the first! And not even really gay! ^_~ There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

Come on Moose, my biological clock is ticking!!! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

...fine. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

WOOHOO! Now for the details... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

*cough*Baronial Decree 2*/cough* ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

*laughs* thanks. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Netopalis”