Auditions

Eriana Moon

Auditions

Post by Eriana Moon »

DIRECTOR, creator and producer of the play, traditionally played by SCOTTISA, the first of three witches, traditionally played by MELISSAICA, the second of three witches, traditionally played by ERICAJADIE, the third of three witches, traditionally played by JESSICAJENN, the second second of three witches, traditionally played by JENNARCHETYPE, the second third of three witches, traditionally played by XMOGBETH, the Duke of Kildare and future Kaiser, traditionally played by JAMESHERALD, a medieval version of the BOOMCAST, traditionally played by JOSEPHLADY MOGBETH, the wife of Mogbeth, traditionally played by ERINQELATHOS, the companion of Mogbeth, traditionally played by STEVEMORS II, the Kaiser of Shireroth, traditionally played by ERIKNICHOLAS, the Anarch of Yardistan, traditionally played by NICK AMBASSADOR STEFFKE, a Menelmacari diplomat, traditionally played by HARVEYBRRAPA LU ERARO, the venerable Cedrist prophet, traditionally played by ERIKROBERT GRESHAM, an evil busybody, traditionally played by ROBERTEVIL LINE-STEALING DOLPHIN, an evil line-stealing dolphin, traditionally played by ARISIR JACKABAR, LetiferÂ’s Captain-In-Arms, traditionally played by MIKEHERALD, a medieval version of the BOOMCAST, traditionally played by JOSEPHLETIFER, the heir to the Kaiserial throne, traditionally played by ERIK Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Re: Auditions

Post by Austi Scot »

So – 18 characters 6 rolls for the female voice - 12 rolls for the male voice - Can we get a brief overview of each character personality?Ie: mean, thoughtful, crazy, nice, caring, confused, gallant, etc: high pitch voice, low voice, crackling voiceApparently it must be ok for a person to play more than one roll – using different voices I would presume; there must be talent here. Also, a person doesn’t have to be a part of Shireroth to get a part in this play, do they? … Can the actors/actresses be different people than whom you have listed?

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Of course! The people listed are just who the roles were originally based off of....a few of those people were not members of Shireroth, and a few are not around here anymore..plus the play was written in a different time than now...some of the associated people are not around anymore...and i just said that didnt i...oh well.... ..if i can obtain a microphone..i would love to audition... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I wanna auditionnnnn!

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! me me me me me me me me me me.... me......err....can I audition? Jason Steffke: Wow! A time traveling state! That's gotta win the uniqueness award!Nick the Yardistani: Well...It is Yardistan...heh...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Quote:Can we get a brief overview of each character personality?Indeed however perhaps someone more familiar with the play should provide this.Quote:Apparently it must be ok for a person to play more than one rollYes that is how it was in the past however if possible (big if) I would like to have enough actors to have separate players for each role.Quote:Also, a person doesnÂ’t have to be a part of Shireroth to get a part in this play, do they?No they do not but I would like to limit it to people who are at least prominently active in Shireroth (aka I've seen their name enough to recognize it) seeing as this is our first production.Quote:Can the actors/actresses be different people than whom you have listed?Definitely however citizens of shireroth who are still active should get first dibs on roles that were traditionally theirs. (Erik pick one lol) Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ok, lets advertise and get the actors and parts put together.Then we can get a copy of the play to the actors - so they can practice their lines. Shall I start working on how the production will be presented? I think I can solict the much needed help of a knowledgeable person.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thanx Austi, I really appreciate all yer help.*grabs Alex*I find Austi to me cherished in the Barony of Lunaris*yoinks Koalas sig for this post*-----------------I'm sorry, you needed Geek Lore x5 to get that joke. Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 4/25/04 1:55 am

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

cool - you name the actors, I'll start work on production. can I get a copy of the play? Edited by: Austi Scot at: 4/25/04 11:40 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

IM me @ MoonChildEri (AIM and Yahoo)And I'm still getting enough actors. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”