Revolution Theatre

Snipyr Deadeye

Re: Revolution Theatre

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

The contents of this box are not actual Lunarisian history! They are part of the first Shireroth scavenger hunt! They will be deleted after the hunt is over.

Intrigued by the letter you found in the library, you take a riverboat down to Lunaris. The Revolution Theatre is no longer in business, but a local points out the site. It lies in ruins, as does a small villa beside it, built in the Treesian style.

You enter the villa and begin exploring. Unfortunately, all the old books and documents seem to have decayed. You're almost ready to leave in digust when you discover a cache of old audiotapes. It seems the ambassador recorded all of his calls, for legal and diplomatic reasons. Maybe one of his phone calls holds more information on this E.A.A.D. character and the evil Chancellor?

Checking the dates on the audiotapes, you find the one closest to the date when the letter was sent, and stick it in the cassette player.

Listen to the tape!
I think that is a very splendid idea. I believe that show can bring in quite an audience. We do need to find actors. I believe back when the theater was in lunaris that there was some discussion about just that sort of thing.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

All yours. Break a leg...or at least a dancers'... Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Hey James whats your SN

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

FaxCelestis, but I'm not on right now. In fact, I'ma goin' beddybye. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Revolution Theatre

Please Sticky This TopicThis is the business center for the theatre.I, Shasta Rana Wanderlust, am owner of the theatre. Snipyr Deadeye is operator.Snipyr: You may choose to do what you please with the theatre. KSHR takes 15% of all of your earnings, and you are free to do what you please with the rest. You will probably need to buy equipment, pay actors and techies, and pay playwrights. In exchange, KSHR will help you pay taxes (once you have them) and make a small donation to your savings account to start you off in the economy.Might I suggest a performance of Mogbeth as your first show? Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I would rather do other things with dancers then break their legs. Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 4/6/04 1:21 am

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

It has come to my attention gentleman...that KSHR has bought stolen property as the theater was the property of the Barony of Lunaris. Snipyr, I believe you need to take this up with your former baroness. I would appreciate it if you would return the money paid by KSHR to them and to return the theater to Lunaris. However, if you don't do this like you should. It is within my power to solve this matter as I see fit. so please...please return it? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*ponders the words spoken by jadie and decides to heed them.*I apologize Shasta seems people weren't happy with what i did. Picks up the Theater and throws it to Lunaris Acknowledged Praised, Respected and Revered Primogen Darren Straab"ROCK ON THE HONORABLE ONES"- Bowling For Soup

Jadie of Goldshire

I'm glad you decided to heed my words Snipyr.Shasta....maybe you can rent the theater...However it is now up to the baroness and the manager of the theater. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, here’s an idea for the theatre … just like KSHR can make radio broadcast – get several actors together and do a play – record it and put it on the internet … then sell tickets to the play and send people the link so they can “go to the Theatre” – … of course people should agree not to send the link to people, cuz other people should have to buy tickets to go to your plays.Austi ScotMinister of Trade

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

We tryed tha but we didn't get enough actors, I couldn't get anyone to give me a copy of the play, and no one ever goes to Lunaris anyway.....(sorry for the pissyness but I have my resons) Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

sure sure - no problem - want to sell the theatre?oh, I forgot - nevermind, no way to pay you.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Even if there were a way to pay me it doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the Barony of Lunaris. It's not mine to sell.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ok, - I have the rights to ten different plays - real life plays ... perhaps we can work something out.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I realy did like the idea of doing Mogbeth but we didn't have enough actors (with the ability to record their part.) Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Problems of that nature can be over come - who has a copy of the play?

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I do have the play now.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

So, you wanna work something out?

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

*I* can act. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

That would be nice..... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

i have delusions of being able to act....i have never acted before... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I have delusions of granduer does that help at all?

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Cool - we're gettin set up here ... how many actors and of what flavor does this play take?

Jadie of Goldshire

Mogbeth?There are quite a few...but Erik is supposed to have like 3 or 4 parts methinks... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Indeed Mogbeth it is. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Erik only wants to play Brappa I have no custom signature...oh wait...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I want to play!something heroric! something brave! somthing with lots stuff!yes, thats right, I want the lead! Jason Steffke: Wow! A time traveling state! That's gotta win the uniqueness award!Nick the Yardistani: Well...It is Yardistan...heh...

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

we're getting there - next step - name the parts and give out acting assignments for each part - then we'll work on getting the script out to only the actors .... sound good?

Jadie of Goldshire

Now the Theater thread is where it belongs Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thanx hun. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”