Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eriana Moon

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Eriana Moon »

*running around screeming**shortly afer notesing the screeming Eri running around you notes Billows of smoke comming from behind her studio* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

this does not look good "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Um....um.....ERI!!!!What happened? What can we do to make it better??? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott of Hyperborea

Stuff

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Eri! For the last time, lighting farm animals on fire is NOT art! No, I don't CARE what the Dadaists say! Now put that cow out this minute!

Erik Mortis

Re: Stuff

Post by Erik Mortis »

Now you're just being weird..eheh Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Sory everybudy... Learning how to Racue *spelling* but I burned my finger and forgot that I need to build a good ventalation system so I got amoke everywhere expecialy in my eyes... God it stings... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Aw... poor Eriana... need a hug???

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Hugs are Good. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*hug!*

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Group hug! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”