*sneaky sneaky*

Snipyr Deadeye

*sneaky sneaky*

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*uproots theater project with amazing strength and everything in the vacinity of it vanishes*

Eriana Moon

Re: *sneaky sneaky*

Post by Eriana Moon »

*stagers in, noteses the theater gone and passes out* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Eriana??*shakes Eriana awake*Um....I don't know what to say?Snipyr moved the Theater to Goldshire Proper? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*dosn't wake up* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Finian the Brave

Post by Finian the Brave »

*lokos at the slleping and dceieds he pferers the Aopclypase* Finian Doyle, EsquireMember of the Order of the March BreezeSaviour of the World

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Does she... need... recesitation...?

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*A theater lands perfectly intact on a hill in Lunari's it falls out of the sky*

Jadie of Goldshire

*smiles*Thank you Snipyr Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*wakes up sees theater**loos at empty botole of jack*Ok Who put shrooms in my Jack Daniels?!?*looks at Snipyr**looks at Jadie**gives both the evil eye* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

wha?? why would I do such a thing??? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*glares a bit more intently at Jadie**then back at Snipyr again....* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

*pouts*I didn't do it I swears! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*glares very intently at Snipyr* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Notice she didn't glare at me ooh, ooh, oo-right!

Jadie of Goldshire

I think we found our criminal Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Not me... I just enjoy a beutifull face.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*glares at Gman* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Not meee! *innocent look*

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”