Stagering in

Eriana Moon

Stagering in

Post by Eriana Moon »

*stagers in with a botle of Jack Daniels half empty*Damn art people with there damn ideas of what's art and what's not....Who do they think they are? Fuckin Picaso or some shit?And about Picaso... what the hell was he on... Cut'n his own ear off n shit........ Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Stagering in

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

and garfunkle? I mean, what kind of art is that? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 4/3/04 1:46 pm

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Why would you want to cut off your own ear?/ Is that art or something? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Maybe he wanted to be one of his pictures? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Do not insult the Garfunkel or thou shalt die. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

I was not...I have much respect for the holy binary that is sinom and garfunkle...it's just that I had just been listening to a song by bare naked ladies..called "if I had a million dollers" and it said at one point.. "I would buy you some art, a piccasso or a garfunkle"and I thought it was funy "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

you ok Eri? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Jadie of Goldshire

*ponders*Garfunkel...I think I've heard of him....:d Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

That was Van Gogh, not Picasso... Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*hick* Whatever they're both nuts...*pours drinks all around*Now Alexander Calder.... *hick* There's some art to admire wile drunk..... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Who's he? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

what aboout lowry? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*follows*hehe...I prefer the works of James Ensor personally...*starts singing*Meet, James, Ensor;Belgiums famous painter!Dig him up and shake his hand, appreciate the man......... Edited by: Gman Russell at: 4/6/04 12:11 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

before there were junk stores, before there was junk, he lived with his mother... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

YES!!!! SOMEONE GOT THE REFERENCE!HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Might Be Giants Rocks!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”