*Screams*

Eriana Moon

*Screams*

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Spontaneously combusts**pulls her self together and runs off* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

david northworthy beckfor

Re: *Screams*

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

......................................... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Strange. Quiet strange. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*pats Eri on the back*...it will be ok... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Been a long bad week. But the weekend is starting off ok (my weekend starts after my last class on thrsday) Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

That's a cool time for the weekend to start. I wish my weekend started on Thursday, then I'd have... like... a whole extra day for my weekend. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

What would you *do* with that extra day of a weekend though? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Hee hee game........ lol lol lol lol Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Hmm, what would /I/ do with the extra day? Probably not game, but I'm sure I could think of something. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Jadie of Goldshire

*whistles innocently*hmm..I'm sure you could... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yes.. I'm sure you could think someon....thing... to do.... hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Jadie of Goldshire

*laughs at Erik*That wasn't bluntly obvious at all....*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

what do expect from Erik....sharply descrete???...hehe I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

hmmm let's see... which would I rather.. *holds a club in one hand and a really sharp sword in the other...* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”