To: Eriana Moon

Austi Scot

To: Eriana Moon

Post by Austi Scot »

Eriana Moon - Starlit Ceramic You once owned the business of Starlit Ceramic. That company has earned 500Erb and as Minister of Trade I have deposited it to the business account. If there is no activity by March 1, 2004 this business will be archived.You have a personal account and have been awarded 500Erb. As Minister of Trade I have deposited it to your account. If there is no activity by March 1, 2004 your account will be archived. You may simply acknowledge your involvement in the economy by posting in your account thread:Business thread: pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=87.topicPersonal thread: pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=86.topic

Austi Scot

Re: To: Eriana Moon

Post by Austi Scot »

Your choice to not be involved in the economy at this time has been noted. Your personal and business accounts have been closed.Should you change your mind in the future please notify me.Minister of TradeAusti Scot

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Well I didn't see this post before it was to late but ya it's probubly for the better. The economy is a bit... Ok alot more complicated than I can wrap my mind around. At least for now.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok, heres what you do.....1. give all you money to me2. I "manage" the money "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

There's no reason for the economy to be too complicated.There is more to do if you run a business - perhaps you should consider not running a business but rather working for someone else.Every so often that business would receive money for your work .. they would have to pay you. They your account would get money.Every so often I would tell you that you have to spend so much money. That way the only thing you really have to do is spend - Austi

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

But see grasping the spenting of mony that is not tangible on things that are also not real seems odd.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Try to remember that the economy is a simulation. As things develop there may well be real reasons to use your spending power to pay a given person or company.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”