NEW CONTEST FOR ALL!!!!!

Eriana Moon

NEW CONTEST FOR ALL!!!!!

Post by Eriana Moon »

After much consideration I have decided to hold a contest for the design of a new flag for Lunaris. Anyone may enter and the only guide lines are it must include a cat preferably a leopard and a crescent moon. I will be the soul judge as is my right as Baroness. You can enter as many times as you want. I will host the winning image and will have some one else put it up. You can e-mail it to me at MoonChildEri@yahoo.com or you can post it here in this thread.I am eagar to see what you all can come up with. Happy designing. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: NEW CONTEST FOR ALL!!!!!

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

You'll see an entry soon. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

YAY!!!! I like entrys... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*snort* Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Miew? *looks at you sideways like a confused cat*What.... Are you snorting in my Barony.... Carfull with that.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I think I've designed to many bad flags.... but I might still enter..hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

All entrys will be welcomed and apretiated even if they suck. And hay maby it wont. hee hee....And even if it does maby I'll give you a lollypop for it.... Tee hee. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'm sorry, my dirty mind shouldn't be unleashed in such an innocent place. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I get it. Tisk tisk.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”