excuse me

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

excuse me

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

...but it seems your graphics have ceased working.

Eriana Moon

Re: excuse me

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yes I know I can't fixd them myself. I have asked for help but others are bussy. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

If you have a copy of the Lunaris flag, send it to me at scott@shireroth.org and I'll put it up. If not, authorize me to do so and I'll make you a new one that looks as similar to the old as I can remember.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I'm thinking of holding a contest for the designing of the new flag. Seeing as I don't have the old one. But it's also anoying that the other graphics are out too.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ok so when any one gets a chanceNew = img22.photobucket.com/alb...i/puma.gifStickie = img22.photobucket.com/alb...k-1_e0.gifClosed = img22.photobucket.com/alb...a01_e0.gifHot Topic = img22.photobucket.com/alb...fire_3.gifThank you very very much. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Some how the new topic is still the rong image. thank you so much for yer help alredy. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”