Do you have a flag?

Scott Alexander

Re: Do you have a flag?

Post by Scott Alexander »

Maybe you should make the moon and cloud different colors. First few times I looked at it I thought it was a cubist bird or something.Who lives in this Barony?

Test.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Eriana Moon, and I think there were two other citizens or something... Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

ErosDarkstar

Do you have a flag?

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hope you like the flag & banner. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

There had better be! *waves copy of the Feudal Holdings Act in a threatening manner* Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Eh it doesn't matter... she can make it a Kaiseress' decree and flaunt this barony in its face...

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Eriana Moon and her sister Button Willow Moon live in this barony They are both currently busy..so this is a nice surprise for when they come back. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ohhhh, so it's a leopard and a crescent moon...it does look extraordinarily like a bird. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yes I do have a flag because Eros rocks!!! Also yes it is a lepord because I and the kittens are all lepords some of the time....

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Nice flag

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thank you. It was Eross doing.... :-)

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

since all the Goldshirian flags and banners disappeared as soon as Eros left, I was unable to get a copy of the flag up onto our site in time. Do you have another copy you could email me or something?My email is LeftyHazard@Hotmail.comAnd Jadie, if you happen to have backups of Eros' other banners and flags, if you email them to me, I can get them back up and running on the site. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Maybe we ask him for them... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

I have no contact information for Steve. The only thing he put down in the Census was walk over and talk to him or post in his barony... and considering he is gone, I do not think the latter will do much anymore.So if that is the course of action, it is not mine to take. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Next time I'm down that way... and I'll find Tanya too... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

*bumps thread* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Phoenix the Risen

*bumps thread again**hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

say no more? The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Phoenix the Risen

*bumps thread yet again*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I know it's on my mind.... I'm thinking about it... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”