Baronal Decree #2

Eriana Moon

Baronal Decree #2

Post by Eriana Moon »

There is a new theater under construction. If you have any ideas or would like to offer any asistance pleas post under this thread and direct your posts to Snipyr. He will be in charge of the progect. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaEdited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/29/03 6:36 am

Eriana Moon

Re: Under Construction

Post by Eriana Moon »

Oh and Snipyr, I would like there to be a galery in the lobby do you think you could acomidate that? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I will start working on this project ASAP. I wish to have a style similar to one of the Guggenhiem Museums in Spain. So the idea of having a art gallery in the lobby makes a lot of sense. I am hoping i can put on productions from CATS to Dance shows as well as straight plays. Anything else you need in it can be discussed.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Ah Dear Baroness this sounds like a wonderful idea. I really appreciate you bringing the performing arts into Lunaris. Keep me informed on its progress. I can't wait for the first performance...whatever that may be. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Perhaps it should be open to discution as to what the first show shall be.... I will open a thread... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*Works the construction team's asses off* *Waits for his baroness to come see the progress of his construction. **Another Worker drops dead from exaustion* HEY YOU TAKE HIS PLACE. *A guy takes the place and starts working hard.**Whistle Blows* LUNCH*30 Minutes Later Second whistle blows* BACK TO WORK.*Sits back and watches his building coming up to reality.*(Edit: Vampier of The Masquerade Sig. removed) Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/21/03 1:41 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ummmm..... Hun...I love how the place is comming along but there is no need to rush...In other words take it easy on the workers. I don't want to see them go on strike and if one more falls dead or even close I will have to.... Well I don't know but don't make me have to try and figure it out. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Sorry i will give them some time to relax.*Shouts the the workers* YOUR DONE FOR THE DAY. TAKE TOMORROW OFF YOU ARE DOING GOOD WORK GUYS.*Points to a worker who seems to be showing signs of exaustion.*YOU GET RID OF THE BODY.*Smiles and smokes a Chocolate Flavored Cigar. and turns to the head Carpenter and gives him a Cigar and turns to the head electrician (whose hair is standing on end possibly electricuted) and gives him a cigar.*Good work today. Maybe we will finish this theater in a couple more weeks.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*runs around teking the Cigars and replacing them with milk chocolat ones*Um... Tabaco is ilegal here.... Sory but than you mike you are doing a fine job. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Sorry about the Cigars. I guess i will have to find a new way to fascinate myself.

Darren Straab

Progress on the Theater

Post by Darren Straab »

(OOC: Hey, Its me I am back different name but same old Mike. I am going to Continue working on the theater until it is complete. )*Watches his workers go, they seem to be working faster since they got back from their day break. Smiles and enjoys watching the progress. * *Has a team of Electricians, Painters, and Plumbers standing by to put the finishing touches on the building.**Waits for the arrival of his baroness and grins happily at the building.* *Picks up the phone and calls Eriana*Come check out the way progress is moving.

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Progress on the Theater

*comes to check everything out*Very nice Mike I am very impressed and I have no doubts that Eriana will be as well Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Darren Straab

Post by Darren Straab »

Thank You Jadie If we progress the way we have been we should be open within a week and a half's time. The first show will take some time to build... I am not positive but it looks like everyone is leading towards the scottish play. Anyway, I appreciate you stopping by to join us.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Stops by gives general sounds of encouragement, apresheation and aprouval and then goes home to work on some more peices for the interior decorating.* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Welcomes Jadie to the worksite,"Everyone this is Baroness Jadie formally our Kaiser"Construction crew bows to Jadie."Back to work" "We shall be done with this project in under a week"Gives Jadie a hard hat."it is not the cutest hat you will ever wear but I wish to give you the grand tour. and it will protect you"

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*A large snow leapord walks up beside them and folows along* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

barroness jadie? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

barroness jadie?Eriana, I think you have a rebel here! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*looks up at you quizitively* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I thought she was a baronessThat was a mistake on the post. She is a duchess isn't she? or am I wrong about that too someone help i am all sorts of confused.

duchessformer kaiseress "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yes m'dear you should be carfull but we all know it was a harmliss mastake.*gives you a look saying it had better have been wich is particularly efective in leapord form* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Acknowledged Praised, Respected and Revered Primogen Darren Straab"ROCK ON THE HONORABLE ONES"- Bowling For Soup

Jadie of Goldshire

*walks around amazed* very nice Mr. Deadeye Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I think we are about ready to open to start work on the first show... As soon as the show is decided on we should start work... Anything we do will be fine i am happy to begin on tech. If anyone wants to help build lemme know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”