Skipping in with Alex.

Eriana Moon

Skipping in with Alex.

Post by Eriana Moon »

I've decided you don't spend enough time here. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Re: Skipping in with Alex.

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

You are completely right...i can fix that... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

*PUFF!*I arrive!I leave!*PUFF!) Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*PUFF!*You like? No? Oh, well then, I'll just put it in the geraj.Shit! We haven't got a geraj?*PUFF!* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

*Puff*I arive...We could make one...I leave!*puff* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*Puff Puff*Weeee.............

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*is highly amused* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

I thnk I meant Poof... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Poof the magic dragon!*keeps on singing* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*mince*yo*mince* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

A man who's not afraid to mince, there's a real man. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

wooooooooah... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

well you lot said poof, "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

POOF!. You're gay! (sorry.. old joke no one here knows...) Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

I can sort of get it "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Nick may be familiar with it... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

dude, that sounds soo familiar, but I can't put my finger on it... then again, so does the rest of my life... ahh, well... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Oh yeah.. you briefly.. dated(?) one of the people who used that joke.. Mach... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”