Welcome

Eriana Moon

Welcome

Post by Eriana Moon »

A grand welcome to Sean. I am Eriana as you know.*begins gesturing towards people*This is Mike. He is in charge of the construction of the new theaterThis is Jadie. She is our WONDERFUL DuchessThis is Button Willow. She's not around much but she's my sister and I love her.All the others seem to have left with out notice but ya we're here and you are here and that rocks. Oh be carful of the cats they live here and are treated with the same respect as our citizens.We are a very new Barony so just pick a spot and build a home. We like our open nature so we don't have prebuilt homes available and the other guys came in ships that they took with em.I am trying to establish this as a center for the arts in Shireroth so if you are in need of a studio of any kind including a quiet place to write just let us know and one will be built as soon as possible. If you are not artistically inclined, don't wery it's all good, you don't have to be as long as you can appreciate it. :-DOnce again you are very welcome to my Barony.Oh and above all else have fun. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Welcome

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*curtsies* Good Evening Sean I hope you enjoy yourself in Lunaris. *walks to goldshire* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Re: Welcome

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*nods at Sean* Sup man.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”