First Show?

Eriana Moon

First Show?

Post by Eriana Moon »

Well seeing as the new theater will soon be underway I figured we should begin discussing what the first show shall be. IÂ’d like to here from as many people as possible so please speak up. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Re: First Show?

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Well I have a list of Shows I would like to see put on all these can be voted for but a couple shows i have always wanted to see live are, Cabaret, The Lion King, The Producers (Maybe we can score Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick to reprise their broadway roles), A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I would also like to see interms of straight plays Marat/Sade, Maybe Full brighton Beach memiors, even Faust the full 20 hour piece they put on in germany. All of those would be exciting and fun. TO do Faust though I would need permission to build a second theater from Eriana. Anyway those are just some shows i thought i would throw out... ANyone else who has some ideas feel free to put them on the table. (Edit: Vampier of The Masquerade Sig. removed) Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/21/03 1:49 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Why a second theater.... Perhaps we should speat to Paul about that one. As for the shows you have listed they all sound very interesting. I myself would like to see Phantom of the Opera and Perhaps we could even convince Cirque Du Solei to do Quidam... I'd like to here from some other people thow... Where is everyone....? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

these were my sugestions from the other postmacbeth!or...mogbeth!..or..richard the 3rd!..or..war & peace!...or...maybe someone can do a stage version of the robert rankin's antipope?how will you to the show?you could do a radio play type thing...each actor records them selves doing their lines on there POC, sends it in, it is then edited into one play! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Would be interesting, Shakespeare is usually good to open up a theater but the Scottish play would make me nervous just because of the superstition surrounding it. Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 12/21/03 9:53 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I like that idea David but do enough people have the ability to do that?? Also what is a POC???Mike, True but this is Lunaris and we are in Shireroth.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

True There are so many other shows out there that could be fun. I mean think of Cabaret a bunch of women dancing around on stage in skimpy outfits.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*rolls eyes* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

I mean PCas in...personal computerI say, put a post in the general area, asking who has a microphonethen give people parts, and they play them "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Sounds fair enough to me it is also possible to make it a regular thread. How ever you guys want to do it is fine. Any help is accepted. That sounds good about Microphones though. Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 12/22/03 6:13 pm

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Do you really think that you guys are going to get Paul sucked into this? Wow...it might actually happen if I think about it...*laughs*Anywho..I am in favor of Cirque or Mogbeth..I really really like Mogbeth...even if I do sound like a ditz in the play. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I have never seen the script for Mogbeth. And if we let him have his own theater I bet it whould at least perk his intrest... *evil grin* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

For the record, I can do a brilliant parody Scottish accent.. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

or maybe you should do M.C. BethQuote:Yo! is that a shooter I see befo me?C'mon muthafucka, let me clutch at thee! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I would like to start auditions but I have lost my copy of the script could anyone help me out??? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”