Sory!!

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Sory!!

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Boss around some workers??*ponders*Sounds delightful Mike...it *will* get my mind off things... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ta very much! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

*sips tea* Anyways on a brighter note..I heard from Koala today..and it just happens that he calls when I am online...the goofball. So I don't feel so bad now...but then again I am the kind of girl to jump to conclusions. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Well Jadie I am always up for company come join me in the Theater I should be heading over today. *finishes off his Tea* I think i am going to be going i will be back incase I am needed for something. Come on over whenever you want Jadie.*Smiles and Waves at Krasnyi and David**gives Jadie a hug and gives Eriana a kiss.*

Jadie of Goldshire

*finishes tea*Dear Eriana I believe I will take Mike up on his offer and check the progress of his theater..*gives Eriana a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek*I'll be back to visit soon I promise Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ok laterz you two. *Turns to Krasnyi and David*What shal we discuss? *sweet smile* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*starts to speak....**forgets how....**remembers how...**note to self...find way to defeat "sweet smile attack"*looks at invasion of mad posts accross the board.1*first thing I wanna know is where you get that dope from "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

What dope? Ohhhhhhhh.... That stuff. It's just sugar. Ya I know it's white but I promis it just sugar. Trust me NO one wants to see us on anything more..... lol Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”