Sory!!

Eriana Moon

Sory!!

Post by Eriana Moon »

*kittens start chasing hampsters everywhere....* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Krasniy Yastreb

Re: Sory!!

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

*Steps in through the back door and hangs coat up*Hey buttercup, d'ya miss me? Gahh crap, the hamsters are out again... Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*shifts at the sound of his voice*I thought you were gone for good..... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Krasniy Yastreb

The history of Micronations tells us there's no such thing as 'gone for good'...... They can't keep me locked up in the Arkanian MoD all the time, y'know... Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

It is wonderful to see you againÂ… would you care for some tea?? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Krasniy Yastreb

Tea would be wonderful, thank you. Milk and THREE sugars please (I'm a hard-working soldier). Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

If one rodent gets in the way of my workers I shall step on it myself. (Edit: Vampier of The Masquerade Sig. removed) Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/21/03 1:39 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*hands Krasniy his tea**turns to Snipyr and hands him one aswell**sits down with a long sigh*Krasniy SnipyrSnipyr KrasniySnipyr, you are a very talented young man and I'm sure you will find a way to work around them. Now have a seat and take a short brake.Krasniy, so what have you been up to since last we spoke? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*Bows before Eriana and kisses her hand.**Takes a load off and lazily salutes Krasniy Yastreb* The progress on the theater is very smooth and making good time. Should be done in a couple weeks. Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 12/21/03 10:16 pm

Krasniy Yastreb

*stands up stiffly, and returns Deadeye's salute*Comrade...*turns to Eriana*Well, I've been shut up in the Arkanian Ministry of Defence most of the time, shuffling papers and going to funerals, Court Martial hearings, that sorta thing. I thought I'd take a day or two off and come to Lunaris and see you...*sips tea*Ahh, just what the doctor ordered. Your make tea almost as good as you make teacups... Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*looks over some blue prints and nods when appropriate and sips his tea.*(edit: Vampier sig removed) Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/22/03 5:10 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thank you and as always I am very pleased to see you. You are ofcource welcome to stay here. Have you seen our new theater. Mike has been doing such a wonderfull job getting it bult. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Krasniy Yastreb

I was thinking of toddling over to have a look at the theatre, yes. And kudos to Mike, draughtsmanship is a profession I admire... Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*Grins when Eriana mentions his name and starts listening carefully to the conversation.* *Nods at Krasnyi*Thank you Sir I hope you enjoy it. I hope you stay around long enough to check our first show. IF you have any suggestions please let us know. Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 12/22/03 6:13 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

(Mike = Snipyr sory about that.) Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*walks in*Eriana dahling! It has been forever since we sat down and had a visit. Can I join in this cup of tea*smiles sweetly* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Most sertenly.How have you been? I have missed you so.*hands Jadie a cup of tea and puts more watter on to boil antisipating seconds....* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*smiles at Jadie and takes a long sip from his tea*How are you today Jadie?

Jadie of Goldshire

I am decent I suppose*sips tea*I feel extremely lonely...but I guess that is normal with vacation and all. I have truly missed talking with both of you. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I am missing you too Jadie. Have you talked with the Koala? I am sure he is missing you too.*Takes another sip of tea and wonders why people complain after he does nice things for them.* Edited by: Snipyr Deadeye at: 12/26/03 11:22 am

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

My apologies my lady, gentlemen, I but I feel moved to burn your house down. I have very sound reasons which I am not at liberty to share. However, in the meantime perchance I might have a cup of tea to calm my nerves and allow me to deliberate upon my course of actions.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Nervously hand him a cup of middle eastern black tea. Looks around thinking about how much she realy liks this house and remembering when she it built. Back when Lunaris first started.* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*walks in with fire extinguisher**hits ardarshir over the head with it* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

My hero Thank you.... *incert dimure smile here* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Jadie of Goldshire

*sips tea and looks at Mike*I can't say that I have heard from Koala lately. I believe the last time I spoke with him was Monday. He must be busy with his family and such. It happens...I'm trying not to be worried.*sips tea again* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

I am sure he is well.*Takes a long sip until he finishes his cup and looks over at Eriana and asks*Can I have some more Tea please?*Turns back to Jadie*Anyway I am sure all is well.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*gives mike more tea and refills any low cups* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

you could pour me a cuppa could you please? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*looks up and smiles at David*Welcome Sir.*looks over at Jadie and says*You know what we should have some fun wanna come boss around some workers with me Jadie? *smiles and winks*Eriana thanks for the tea it is very pleasant today.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*very happily hands David a cup and fills it*Yer welcome Mike. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”