From Kildare

Snipyr Deadeye

From Kildare

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

Quote:01) People arguing without an argument.02) Gaining Elder status by useless posts.03) Spam.04) People cutting off my wings.05) Loyalists seceding.06) Anti-Yardistanism.07) Horrible grammar.0 Even worse spelling.09) Homophobes.10) Superpatriots.11) "Democracy".12) People without a clue.13) Micronational pacifism.14) Fraggles, kittens, hampsters, and any other edibles running amok.15) Badly written code.Being new to this society all i have to say is this. Critising someone for something they may or may not be able to help is not fair. I believe that spelling and grammer are not the easiest things to learn and wish that if you hate bad spelling and bad grammer that you keep those opinions to yourself. Now the other things you have every right to be upset about just because there are different opinions. Anyway. Said My fill now if you delete this it will also be posted in another area. Acknowledged Praised, Respected and Revered Primogen Darren Straab"ROCK ON THE HONORABLE ONES"- Bowling For Soup

Draco the Tainted

Re: From Kildare

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Quote:Acknowledged Praised, Respected and Revered Primogen Darren Straab"ROCK ON THE HONORABLE ONES"- Bowling For SoupI don't know why the fuck Eriana keeps deleting this, and it gets really annoying to see someone's post edited by someone else to remove a signature so innocent as this.Oh, and by the way, I don't like being quoted in areas outside of my own jurisdiction. Don't do it again. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”