From Kildare

Eriana Moon

From Kildare

Post by Eriana Moon »

Quote:To Be Held Here, a Grande Contest of the Arts of Painting, under the Judgemanship of one mDuo13, with all Entries having been submitted by the day which is no less than one Week from this very day, and having been received withal by the aforementioned mDuo13 within the same Period.((Okay, OOC rules are as follows:1) The submissions are to be images, in a format of .gif, .jpg, or .png. They should NOT be animated.2) Submissions should be linked to in this thread. Smaller ones may be posted directly, but it is suggested that for medium- to large-sized images, they be posted as a link to either the image or an HTML page which displays the image (preferably without any extraneous content beyond that which is necessary, i.e. ads)3) The artwork must be yours and completely yours. This means that you cannot make a collage of others' images, or use a background scanned from a calendar, for example.4) Scans of your own handmade artwork is acceptable; scans of others' artwork is not. As for digital photographs, they may not be of others' artwork, but such things as still lifes, people/animals, landscapes are acceptable IF AND ONLY IF you are the one who took the photo.5) Any program is acceptable; you may use more than one if you wish, for example creating a 3d image in Strata Studio Pro and exporting it to Photoshop where you apply some filters, etc. Users are encouraged to use MS Paint and similar simple programs to create art; such art is appreciated in its own way because of the skill it takes to create such works in an inferior environment.6) Subject matter may be anything, but it is required that it be within the G to PG-13 range -- please, no overly gruesome or sexually explicit images.7) Submissions are to be received within 1 Shirithian week, that is, two weeks real life, from today, 10-20-03. The deadline will be about 10:00pm on that day (whatever the date is). If you are having hosting problems, e-mail ( mduo13 __at__ yahoo.com ) or IM me and I'll deal with them. There will be a prize for the winner, but its exact nature has not yet been decided. If desired it could be something which I can provide in-character, it could be a sig randomizer, or possibly something else if it is within my ability.9) This contest is not limited to Kildare; all Shireroth citizens and denizens are welcome to participate. However, we encourage those who liked the contest to come back and visit Kildare a little more often.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”