from Hyperborea

Eriana Moon

from Hyperborea

Post by Eriana Moon »

Following my goal of making this a Barony of art I would like to quote this from Hyperborea:Quote:Since it seems all three current Hyperborean citizens are poets, and since we have our own Solitary Poet elsewhere in Goldshire and a number of other micronationalists who write poetry, Hyperborea is pleased to offer its first Lavitharashinan, or Poetry Contest. Bards from all over the microworld will be invited to submit original works, with the winner being presented the Amethyst of Sithin, a traditional Hyperborean symbol of High Art.Everyone, from every country, is welcome to submit at most one piece of poetry to each of the following categories (submission to just one category is okay too)1. Free verse2. Poems that are not free verse; ie they have rhymes or accents or syllable structure or something like that3. Poems relating to a micronational subject - can be any formThe poems will be judged in a manner I haven't decided upon yet, with a winner for each category and an overall winner. They may be any (reasonable) length (epics will not be accepted) and should be sent to ssiskind@hamilton.edu.The contest will take place on November 6-7 to celebrate the birthdays of the Kaiseress and the Elder, respectively. I would like to encourage all citizens of Lunaris or otherwise to enter. Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 10/21/03 4:54 pm

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”