Miss Eriana's visitor

Krasniy Yastreb

Re: Miss Eriana's visitor

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

The set rules, the unsureness, the stigma, the tension, they are all an illusion. An illusion created by a society that needs them for itself, but the individual can have no worse enemy.Here in this room, society will not bite. There is only us.*turns to Eriana, and takes both her hands...*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Eep! *shifts in to a doe*

Krasniy Yastreb

*Ruffles head of doe and gives her a little hug*Your poor soul you....

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*walks over to a cushon that went unnotesed till now it looks like a realy bid dog bed**Sits down*I was trying not to shift..... You did this on purpus didn't you?

Krasniy Yastreb

It was inevitable, it's written in the fabric of existance. The more I could do to hasten it, the better.It's nothing to be ashamed of you know, like having your feet pissed on by a horse but you just march right on...It will pass, I am sure of that...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thank you... Help your self to some tea...

Krasniy Yastreb

Thank you, I will...*gets Eriana's tea from table and puts it in front of her, before walking out to kitchen*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*with Krasniy out of the room Eriana shifts back wile mttering something about shifting and damn forms and arg**walks to afor menchoned window and looks out thinking to her self*

Krasniy Yastreb

*appears from kitchen with tea, and joins Eriana at window**leans and whispers into her ear:*Fate is only ever set out thinly. Within it, you are the master of your own world. Your soul rises above everything. It can carry you anywhere...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*quietly almost under her breath*The story of my life is writen inThese photographsUpon this wall whithin my mindThe story of your life is writen inThose photographsReflected in your eyesThe truthOf our time together flotesSomewhere in betweenAnd I flote trying to understand

Krasniy Yastreb

*lays hand on Eriana's shoulder, and whispers again:*Within those timeless records, the core at the heart of them all, is the sign that will lead you forward, forward to a place you cannot comprehend, but is where our love lies...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Love is a fragile pusle never to be solved nor fully understud. *steps away from the window and picks up a kitten*Merly to be trusted and folowed untill it withers or bursts.

Krasniy Yastreb

*drinks up last of tea, produces hip flask full of vodka from pocket and takes a long swig**flinching away the momentarily blurred vision, he takes from pocket a golden necklace, shaped like a teutonic iron cross. On it is inscribed: 'Neither pain nor death can halt the will of the soul'*Taken from a fallen Crandan soldier in a senseless battle long ago.....I want you to have it...*goes behind Eriana and deftly puts the trinket round her neck. Kissing her softly on the cheek, Krasniy then heads for the door*Thank you.*Disappears outside, and after the thunder of horse hooves fades, there remains only silence*

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*goes to the window and watches him ride off**wispers*How quickly we come to the endBut as we look upon it we now seeIt is meerly the beginning*Walking back inside Puts hand to the pendant tuched by the gift and hoping it's not haunted*

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”