Duchal Decree #2

Kaiseress Jadie

Duchal Decree #2

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I hearby declare that Goldshire shall have another barony. It shall be called the Barony of Lunaris. The first baroness with be Eriana Moon of Goldshire. Congrats...and I will show you the map where it all goes in awhile.CONGRATS ERIANA!!*throws confetti in the air* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Re: Duchal Decree #2

Post by Gman Russell »

Congrats!!!

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*bounces around in circles*Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! *stopes bouncing*Now I'm dizzy*sits down*

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Congrats Baroness Moon Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha – em, sorry – that phrase turned my mind elsewhere ` - really, nothing to do with this.Conrates Baroness Moon (he heheh he)The Barony of Nove Dalmacija is happy to be your friend.Austi ScotBaron of Novi Dalmacija

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*sniker sniker* Thanx Austi.....

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I need the map... I'm updating the national map... Or you could just let me draw the borders..hehe.. Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Kaiseress Jadie

It is already done....erik you have the map Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I need to see where this place is....... is it on the MCS map?

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

I'd like to see it too. I am most curious as to the amount of land set aside from Goldshire for Lunaris. Besides, be nice to see an up-to-date map of Shireroth. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

Erik just made an updated one...ERIK!!!! HOST IT SOMEWHERE!!! PWEASE?!?! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lunaris”