my lord duke?

david northworthy beckfor

my lord duke?

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

will you be taxing people and bussinesses?I suggest that you do tax them (and thus earn lots of loverly erb) but dont tax anyone or any bussiness in Lac Glacie Cognito...instead, just tax the Lac Glacie Cognito Territorial Admin fund, which will take whatever taxes are needed from those in the territory. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 3/6/04 7:58 am

Erik Mortis

Re: my lord duke?

Post by Erik Mortis »

Thank you.. You just answered/solved a problem I was pondering for Brookshire/Alexandretta... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

which was? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Taxing people who aren't in Baronies.. and have the baronies tax those in them.. thus people don't get taxed twice.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”