More stuff

Scott Alexander

More stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

WarVoid talked to me last night. He wants to move Lothlaria from its current position near Attera to a place just east of Kildare near Audentior - he thinks it would be closer to other Shirerithian territory that way. He wants to know whether you approve of this or not.

Erik Mortis

Re: More stuff

Post by Erik Mortis »

That's Stupid!. .. You can't... MOVE land! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

That is pretty dumb.Besides, one of shireroth's prides is it's wide-spread-ness. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Not all nations are clumped in one spot.. especially empires.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Ask him how it can be moved...without turning it into flying islands..

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

What about using cranes?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

send it through the postor tell everyone they are going on holiday, and when they all have swapped places, change the flags and name places round "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Or we could just have a war with everyone in between the two sites and claim all the land as spoils. That'd make it reeeeeeal close. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Sounds more like my kinda plan...

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

I like James' idea. And loth is close enough to the rest of Shireroth already, you just have to assume that the map is a projection of a spherical planet (or that infinity wraps around)...but if WV wants to do something with the map, he can remove the rebel uprising marks from Mar Sara and put disputed region shading on Lac Glacei. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

WV shouldn't even be running the MCS....He was fired.. and pulled his illegal and terrorist stunt crap... *mumbles while walking away..* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

HIH Noseworthy

Post by HIH Noseworthy »

Here's an easy way to move it...(1) Choose the "eraser" tool in the photo editing program and erase lothlaria's current position(2) Redraw it in a similar form on another part of the map, and label it as "lothlaria"Problem solved
Atteran Immigration Authority

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Never! Now it's time to kick out the jams, motherfucker!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”