Stuff

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

I've been watching Ascalon and I notice you replied to an indictment regarding the Celestis Act, although I can't find the original indictment anywhere. What is that about? I'd hate to think that the act I proposed got you in any trouble, and if Ascalon has laws against your getting awards I'd like to know that for the future so I can make sure not to vote to give any to you. It's also very interesting watching their recognition procedure. I'm very surprised both about how much they know about Shireroth (alas, not all of it exactly our proudest moments, and some of it a little off the mark) and how intelligent a lot of their opinions are. If they did end up recognizing us, do you know of any way we could possibly help them or do something nice to allay the fears of the naysayers?

Mattlore Devious

Re: Stuff

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I'll talk to you more on AIMDid you find the indictment? I just had to petition to Emperor to be allowed to accept the award and I was a bit tardy on that.

Scott Alexander

The criminal court was passworded, so no, I couldn't see it.

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

If you're still interested, this is the Indictment:Quote:In the Provincial Court of AugustianaHis Majesty The Emperor—against—The Right Honorable Mattlore, Viscount Devious of AmiensIn the Name of and on Behalf of His Majesty, it is alleged—Count ITHAT on or about the 9th day of February 2004 the said Mattlore, Viscount Devious of Amiens did accept a foreign honor, title, or gift within the meaning of the Foreign Honors Act 2003, to wit: the “Celestis Award” of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth; furthermore the said Mattlore, Viscount Devious of Amiens did commit an offense against the aforementioned Act by failing to lay a petition before the Emperor’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council praying leave to accept the said foreign honor, title or gift. Dated this 12th day of February AD 2004 at Koronia.Dana Lennox, E. C. His Majesty’s Attorney General

Scott Alexander

Ah, Timothy, nice to see you, and thank you.Whatever happened to your bill to join Shireroth a few months ago?

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

My Bill was referred to a Private Bill Committee, but before it could be dealt with, the Conclave was dissolved. I suppose I could try it again. Edited by: Timothy Nehen at: 2/15/04 2:34 pm

Scott Alexander

Mattlore, according to Emperor Jason our revoking the award would remove the problem. Would you like to ask the Kaiser to do that?

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”