Matt

Zirandorthel

Matt

Post by Zirandorthel »

Are you using strict Rugby Union rules for the rugby simulation, or is there something I'm not seeing, because the points system really confuses me. It's usually 5 points for a try and a couple more for a conversion, and I'm not sure how much for a drop goal, when my school plays, but it's confusing how you've done it. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Mattlore Devious

Re: Matt

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Well thats because its not Rugby Union (or Yawnion as I sometimes call it)...Its a Rugby League simulator.In Rugby League it is 4 points for a try, 2 more for a conversion, 1 for a drop goal*start long and boring history speel*Rugby League (or Northern Union as it was first called) broke away from Rugby Union in 1895 when the northern clubs demanded that they be able to pay there players as compensation for them missing a day working in the mines. This was based on socio-economic geography reas.....*microphone cuts out*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Gah, you told me it was Rugby Union! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Mattlore Devious

I did? thats mighty odd...Rugby League is my passion, always has been

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mattlore, check your mail. "I am a verb" - Buckminster Fuller

Mattlore Devious

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That good, huh? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Mattlore Devious

Oh, all that, and more

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”