ARGH~!

Mattlore Devious

ARGH~!

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Is anyone involved in the Jenifer Government: Nation States place? Im sure I found about it from a micronation, possibly here...anyway look at the issue I gotKiwis on the Dinner Table? The IssueIn a bid to provide a new revenue stream for New Macadam's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that kiwis could be added to the menu.The Debate"The fact is, the kiwi population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Hope Trax. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have kiwi kebabs, kiwi pies, kiwi-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."[Accept]"I agree that something needs to be done about kiwi over-population," says random passer-by Randy Licorish, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."[Accept]"I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Melbourne Mistletoe. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The kiwis were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The kiwi is part of what makes New Macadam a great nation!"

david northworthy beckfor

Re: ARGH~!

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I found that as soon as I did that, the Wild boar almost became extinct straight away "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'd declare war on them, in the name of all funny-looking flightless birds everywhere, gods know they'll start on the ostrich next. They'll stop at nothing, they should be stomped until there is nothing or little left to stomp. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Can we declare war on a NationState? If so, I agree. Let's bomb their asses off, whoever it was. I mean, didn't we have a Kiwi Protection Act here in Shireroth that we do not support countries who harm the Kiwi? Maybe that was too long ago, but I distinctly remember it being in several peoples' signatures.SAVE THE KIWI!!! Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Aye SAVE THE KIWI!I do believe we took some of our anger to Babkha...as is the custom...Lord Raglan led that campaign

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Awesome...whatever happened to Raglan anyways... I mean, I know he was Duke of Loth for the longest time, but for some reason that fact never really clicked... I've always thought of Mattlore as the Loth Dude...SAVE THE KIWI!!!CRUSADE!!!! Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”