Welcome to Loth...

Stone Jackabar

Re: Welcome to Loth...

Post by Stone Jackabar »

im not a duke, im just a grunt....a well-paid grunt, but a grunt noetheless ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

You can still read the Landsraad... just not post... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Greeting my Dear Duke. I thought I would drop in an visit again. Especially now, that things are starting to quiet down in Menelmacar! Hope all has been well with you and that you enjoy the holidays to come.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

It is summer holidays for us here in New Zealand :) Have a merry Christmas Mari.

Kaiser Letifer I

What month is it down there for you though? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

uh, December :-)

Kaiser Letifer I

So.... don'y you all do christmas? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Yupp, we have Christmas, a traditional Christmas here in New Zealand is with the family on the beach. I was just saying that we are having Summer Holidays anyway, the schools don't break for christmas because they are already out.

Kaiser Letifer I

Do you get a winter break? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Our school terms are divided into four terms of ten weeks with two weeks holidays in between. Thats 46 weeks...so the rest are our summer holidays...yeah 6 weeks...thats right, lol

Kaiser Letifer I

we get 3 months for summer.... 2 weeks christmas/winter.. and 1 week easter/spring.. with random holidays and days off mingled in there... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

3 months...thats AGES, lol

Kaiser Letifer I

It's very nice.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Greetings my Dear Duke. I hope you had a wonderful holiday? I have popped in to pay you a visit but this time as a new citizen of this great micro-nation. So, I guess you will be seeing more of me. Merry We Meet - It Is Destiny that we M.E.T.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Is there something going on between you two? hehe *pointless sexual induendo...*ok.. I'm bored.. and tired.. so sue me. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

New Zealand is another one of those places people always say is really cool to go to...maybe if I ever have the money some day... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Mattlore Devious

heh, A Yardistani in my country, that'd b a scary thought :P

Gryphon Avocatio

When I was in the british Isles , I attempted a few times to call Eoin Dornan (it's cheaper to call ireland from scotland than from cali)...but his phone wasn't working...so I didn't get to speak with him...I don't know what we would have talked about...but yeah... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

I called siskind once... before we had met in person..... we didn't say much.. lil about micronations.. how we expected to sound different.. not much m,ore.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I imagine that's what the conversation would have been like...anyway...I think I lost his number...but I know I have ari's somewhere...mwahahaha.... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Heh. What WOULD happen if you put us all in one room?I say we do it at Sonoma... that gets three or four of us there already, and others in a fairly close location.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'll be up there again in a few months... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Good, good :) And we'll be happy to have you. Sleeping Bag Weekend, I assume?Request James, Jeremy, and I. Or Mike, for that matter.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I know how to find ya..heheI'll give a call before I leave here, it'll .well.... we'll discuss this over AIM... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

Sonoma?

Gryphon Avocatio

Sonoma State University, California. This is the college where James (Fax whaterver) and Eros and Stone go to school...erik goes to see them sooon...I guess...Erik lives about five miles from my house...fax used to live closer...he went to the same high school as us...Baroness sabriel ...used to go to our school too...this is part of the reason scott swas dispeleased with shriertoth...he wasn't pelaeased htat we all know eachouter and can do thingss with out the boards...he fealt that made those of us in this area exlclusivists... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

Soon, as in.. 2 months.. maybe less.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

And this is....California?

Mattlore Devious

Hmm, maybe I should read posts more carefully before I ask stupid Questions...

Gryphon Avocatio

New Xealand? Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”