Welcome to Loth...

Mattlore Devious

Welcome to Loth...

Post by Mattlore Devious »

The Home of Kiwis, and Dead nations The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Welcome to Loth...

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

mmmmm they're quite tastey if you can catch them......

Kaiser Letifer I

SAVE THE KIWI!!!!!! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Seeing as LOTH is some sort of national park - especially for Kiwi's, people killing Kiwi's will kindly be shot and then strung out so the kiwis can peck out your eyes...Have a nice day! The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

X.X i like my eyes!!!!!!*sits and ponders other tastey animals to hunt*

Kaiser Letifer I

Maybe you should hunt in.. er... Kildare.... or... Jaris.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Chickens are tasty..... The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

but thats no fun....and they run around if you cut off their heads....its kinda gross

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I rather thought you'd find that rather chuckly. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Mattlore Devious

The point of this thread was that Loth is the Home of Kiwis, and Dead nations :-) The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ain't too dead now is it?

Kaiser Letifer I

You do know you control Mondesia right? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

That comes undeer Dead nations ;) or maybe Kiwis.... Empire of Akerjborn and South Mondesia make up LOTH, right? The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Kaiser Letifer I

That is correct.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Well, I havn't forgotten anyone then...

Kaiser Letifer I

I wonder what would happen if I merged LOTH and Jaris... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Kiwis would flood into Jaris? The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Kaiser Letifer I

They would? I never thought of them as prolific.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

no, they're not,*educational voice* in fact in New Zealand they could be extinct....soonSome species only live in offshore islands now because they are eaten by rats/dogs/cats etc (especially ferrets/stoats)Thank you, that is todays lesson The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmmmmmm.........what if i hide the kiwi's.......

Kaiser Letifer I

SAVE THE KIWIS! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

EAT THE STOATS!!!!!No consuming of Kiwis please :) Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 11/3/02 7:38:07 pm

Kaiser Letifer I

LOL Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

...wait a sec........i never said that........

Mattlore Devious

are you feeling okay? The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i said eat the kiwi........*is confused*

Mattlore Devious

noooooo..............you wouldn't say a thing like that would you? :-) The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

but they tatse good!!!!kiwi is good fruit!

Mattlore Devious

oh, you mean Chinese Gooseberries?they are Kiwifruit ;-) well at least in Lothlaria thats what we call them The Ven. Mattlore DeviousBaron of Holbrook Counsellor of State - Most Serene EmpireLord Executive - New Macadam

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”