Welcome to Loth...

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Welcome to Loth...

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Don't think I've ever had one.... outside it being part of some juice beverage.. and even then.. proly wasn't real...hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Quote:I wonder what would happen if I merged LOTH and Jaris... That would be... BAD. Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

how so? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

He's the Thane of Jaris and Kitanus Fields... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

.........so? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

You are a cit of my Thanedom. Trust me, it's bad to merge the two. Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

im a cit of the fieldsi couldn't care less what happends to the other one ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Well ..hmm... it wouldn't work if I merged them now... since both have active dukes... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

hehe, Active

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Such as it is, yes :) Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

TUXStone

Post by TUXStone »

glad i don't have any land to worry about*goes and sits on a ice cold harddrive* *squak*arrgg!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

I'de like it though... If Thanes, Dukes and Barons....got more active in working on their lands.. and not just... chatting... I like Chatting.. But we need to get some work done... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

I made a graphic promoting Loth, lol The Ven. Mattlore DeviousPrime MinisterBaron of Holbrook Most Serene Empire of the CumquatLord ExecutiveNew Macadam

Kaiser Letifer I

Good.. Use it! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, what do you want us noblesies to do? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Mattlore IS a noble, m'dear....follow his lead, for once. --Fax NemesisDelvenusian Arsonirathius and Foreign MinisterShirithian Air Force Captain and PraetorMenelmacari Prefect of StateAtteran Minister of InformationResident Atheist of the Collective UnconsciousWarrior of Istvanistan

Kaiser Letifer I

Recruit, Get Graphics, make webpages.... ect... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

I'm introducing a new economic system into New Macadam on Friday I think....or whenever the Diet passes it...Its based on the Settlers games, If it works in NM it could possibly work here...

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Hello.Thank you for the invitation to drop by.

Mattlore Devious

Welcome to Shireroth and in particular the Duchy of Lothlaria

Kaiser Letifer I

Howdy... And welcome... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Thank you for the welcome. I have dropped back in and will read some more about your micro-nation. Then I will probley go and come back again.I have been doing much the same thing in other micro-nations and thus spend a lot of time reading posts. Feel free to visit me in Delvenus where I am the Duamirathius or Menelmacar where I am the Prefect of Immigration.

Kaiser Letifer I

*Tries to recall who this was again... and gets confused... with RL names...*Yeah.. come back anytime... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Come to Yardistan! AHHHHH!!!!! -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Thank you for the invitation, I will drop by Yardistan and check it out.

Kaiser Letifer I

Oh dear.... They multiply! goodo... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Greetings. I thought I would drop back in and see what you good people are up too? And it is always a pleasure to visit with the good Duke of Loth. Hope that all is well.

Mattlore Devious

Indeed, all is well...The hoards are active, and ready for a battle

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

the hoards?is this something i should know about? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattlore Devious

You've seen the thread in The Landsraad?

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”