Welcome to Loth...

UEC

Re: Stmble

Post by UEC »

oh... I see the truth of it... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

Re: Stmble

Post by Mattlore Devious »

excellent...

Mari Greenwood

Greetings

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Greetings my dear Duke.I thought I would drop by and wish you well.

Mattlore Devious

Re: Greetings

Howdy, how are you doing? sorry but i've been a bit busy, but least im here now

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I am doing well thank you. Here is a bottle of wine for your cellar.

UEC

Post by UEC »

mmmm.... Orange Beer.. (don't ask where the logic in that is..) E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

horay! wine for the cellar, thanks dear Mari.And I'll steal some of Erik's Orange Beer also

UEC

Post by UEC »

Why steal.. have 4 barrals! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

MuaHaHaHaHaHaHa....*choke*

UEC

Post by UEC »

You ok? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mattlore Devious

maybe

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!Is that the dark shadow of te kiwi?

Mattlore Devious

Nope, its another image all togetha

SolidaryDork

Post by SolidaryDork »

Hi!*huge wave*

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*comes outta nowhere, punches Dork in face. Turns to Mattlore* Sorry about that. Problem in Goldshire. *between punches* Don't...bother...the...Kiwis! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

SolidaryDork

Post by SolidaryDork »

Okay, okay. Maybe Phoenix needs to instate a "leave the kiwi's be" law or edict or whatever...*is dizzy*

Solitary Poet 8

We have kiwi sanctuaries in Shireroth, twit. That more than implies we want to keep them safe. Even from morons who lack a clue. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

SolidaryDork

Post by SolidaryDork »

Okay, okay.*backs up*Chill. Chill.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

... and I do not write the laws anyhow... only in Kildare... which is not here... while Gryphon is away... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Mattlore Devious

shhhhh........u'll scare the Kiwi

Serapheenx

Post by Serapheenx »

I've never seen a kiwi scared?! Well, that' can't be true, really. Um...except with topic that get close to....*looks at crowd* WHAT?!*hides smile*

Solitary Poet 8

2) *sighs*3) *pulls out a gun*4) *kills Serapheenx*1) *Serapheenx is born from the ashes*Huh. Well, bugger. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Phoenix the Risen

hardy-har-har... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Solitary Poet 8

Well, she is a phoenix, right? Thus, that should work. Just doing what it seems many people would like to do, with the most likely results. Couldn't resist your schtick, though, it works too well. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Phoenix the Risen

it is only my Schtick by way of my heathen religion... or practice... or whatever... I'm sure you saw the SVOSC... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Solitary Poet 8

*puzzled* SVOSC? Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Phoenix the Risen

*points to title*Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Mattlore Devious

Horay!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”